The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Cant log into game?

Neelanna48
Neelanna48
✭✭✭
Anyone else got this issue? I was on my main account and was logging into second account when i got message user name or password incorrect, tried logging back in to main and same message.
  • Androconium
    Androconium
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's Divine intervention.

You are saved!!!
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    I sure have the same issue with my Xbox EU account, tomorrow it's been stuck only for 5 months and it's my monthly "zero logs for me" celebration day again!
  • Tandor
    Tandor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sure have the same issue with my Xbox EU account, tomorrow it's been stuck only for 5 months and it's my monthly "zero logs for me" celebration day again!

You keep posting this but never explain what's happened in terms of follow-up, presumably ZOS or MS ought to be able to sort it for you - what's their response been? Do you have a PC account as well, and is it entirely separate from the Xbox account?
  • SweepsAllClowns
    SweepsAllClowns
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tandor wrote: »

You keep posting this but never explain what's happened in terms of follow-up, presumably ZOS or MS ought to be able to sort it for you - what's their response been? Do you have a PC account as well, and is it entirely separate from the Xbox account?

I have only Xbox account, my main EU account has been stuck since Wrathstone and NA works. What I got from the specialized escalations team was that they are aware and investigating, overall the support seemed helpful, however for some questions I never got any answers even they were very clear. Overall I got the feeling my problem wasn't really too serious or urgent at all, I'll probably try one more last ticket at some point, but I consider my account trashed at this point, always expect the worst with ESO, that's what I've learned after 4 years and I've been a huge fanatic of this game.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Neelanna48

Try logging into your account at https://account.elderscrollsonline.com and see if you still get the same error message, This will help determine if the issue is with your login credentials.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post