The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Making an ESO beverage IRL.

CMDR_Un1k0rn
CMDR_Un1k0rn
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭
Today I went to the shop.

I got a bottle of lemon juice.

I then went home and mixed the lemon juice with black coffee.

I am now drinking Old Hagathe Lemon Kaveh.

It's actually lovely when it cools down.

And I genuinely feel more energetic too, which is fitting, given it's a stamina drink in the game.
In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • FurySevenSix
    FurySevenSix
    ✭✭✭
    Out of curiosity was thins something you made yourself based on whats in the game or was it in the Elder Scrolls cookbook?
    Either way its pretty cool.
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Out of curiosity was thins something you made yourself based on whats in the game or was it in the Elder Scrolls cookbook?
    Either way its pretty cool.

Based purely off the ingredients in the game.

With that said, after finding this to be a fun little jaunt, I'm planning on buying the book sometime in the next month.
    In-game username: Un1korn | Happy member of the PCNA UESP guild (Resident Daggerfall Covenant enjoyer) | Main & basically only character: Crucian Vulpin, Imperial Dragonknight of the Daggerfall Covenant, and Undaunted Bulwark (I tank) | If you know me from PCEU: No
  • almightyalfo
    almightyalfo
    ✭✭✭
    You should try Dubious Camoran Throne :s
    PC-EU
    Daggerfall Covenant only

My Characters [All CP 810+]:
    Aeriel Nightvale (Bosmer StamDK) - "Stormproof" - Crafter
    Ranzaiq Longclaw (Khajiit StamPlar) - "The Merciless" - Stamina DD (PVE/PVP)
    Freiya Winterborn (Nord StamDen) - "Paragon" - Stamina DD (PVP)
    Rayna the Desecrator (Dunmer StamNecro) - "Sunspire Saint" - Stamina DD (PVE)
    Heals-Many-Scars (Argonian MagPlar) - "Sunspire Saint" - Healer (PVE)
    Burgdul gro-Burek (Orc StamDK) - "Thane of Falkreath" - Tank (PVE)
    Erisa gro-Burek (Orc StamSorc) - "Orderly" - Stamina DD (PVP)
    Auguste Valeine (Breton MagPlar) - "Stormproof" - Magicka DD (PVE)
  • CMDR_Un1k0rn
    CMDR_Un1k0rn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

Or Double Bloody Mara...
  • Drako_Ei
    Drako_Ei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try witch mothers
  • almightyalfo
    almightyalfo
    ✭✭✭
    PC-EU
    Daggerfall Covenant only

My Characters [All CP 810+]:
    Aeriel Nightvale (Bosmer StamDK) - "Stormproof" - Crafter
    Ranzaiq Longclaw (Khajiit StamPlar) - "The Merciless" - Stamina DD (PVE/PVP)
    Freiya Winterborn (Nord StamDen) - "Paragon" - Stamina DD (PVP)
    Rayna the Desecrator (Dunmer StamNecro) - "Sunspire Saint" - Stamina DD (PVE)
    Heals-Many-Scars (Argonian MagPlar) - "Sunspire Saint" - Healer (PVE)
    Burgdul gro-Burek (Orc StamDK) - "Thane of Falkreath" - Tank (PVE)
    Erisa gro-Burek (Orc StamSorc) - "Orderly" - Stamina DD (PVP)
    Auguste Valeine (Breton MagPlar) - "Stormproof" - Magicka DD (PVE)