Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Icereach PC NA (Mulaamnir/Kyne/BWB NA PC - Final)

• W0lf_z13
    W0lf_z13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Raknosh wrote: »
    And on the subject of playing anymore. While you were on break @W0lf_z13 we had a few good pugz groups going in vet. Would be like 4-8 of us going, sometimes on weekend like 10-12. Problem was the way we wanted to play didn't work. We try to take keeps and the lag fest would suck ***. So we started to hit outskirt keeps and resources, the lagfest would suck ***.

I feel we all just collectively lost interest, I know Rak and saber did. I feel like I log on out of habit mainly, spent so much time in this game.

Man those groups in the outskirts of Vivec was the most fun PvP we've had since ... Morrowind. But yea I remember that time you are talking about, that uber lagfest at drakelow (while the whole *** ing map was at BB) is what really killed it for me.

Reach out to me when Saber comes back tho, we shall resume our shenanigans!

Hell yeah man ... i got some STUPID ideas :D
    Breton Nightblade ~ Fang of the Wolf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Dragonknight ~ Ðårk Ŵølf ~ (50)   |   Altmer Necro ~ Ðeåth Ŵølf ~ (50)

☣☣☣   |     Alliance ~Daggerfall Covenant~     |     Server ~NA PC~     |     CP's ~2156~     |     ☣☣☣
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    W0lf_z13 wrote: »
    @GhostofDatthaw def understand the whole lag thing it's been BAD lately... ended up unsubbing cause of it... def miss the old bwb days though..
    Those were the best

NOSTALGIA.jpg
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    @Gederic Yes, your fallout meme was quite acurate! What happened to the Kyne holiday discord btw? We're doing it again riiiiiight? :tongue:
    Founder of PUGz of Daggerfall
    Former Emperors : Dragon of the PUGz, Witcher of the PUGz
  • An_An
    An_An
    ✭✭✭
    @Gederic your position as meme-in-charge is under threat.
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Raknosh Saber hasn't even logged into Steam in over a month. I'm about to contact the Royal Mounted Police or whatever weird *** you guys have up there.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    kit_sune wrote: »
    the moment you vet one character out in lowbie the server should kick you out and lock the campaign for your account

if they did that, that would be the end of my pvp journey
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I'm about to contact the Royal Mounted Police or whatever weird *** you guys have up there.

LOL right, between the tipi and the igloo? Seriously tho, I wouldn't worry atm, I bet he's either working like crazy or just on a trip for summer.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Stridig wrote: »
    I'm about to contact the Royal Mounted Police or whatever weird *** you guys have up there.

LOL right, between the tipi and the igloo? Seriously tho, I wouldn't worry atm, I bet he's either working like crazy or just on a trip for summer.

If he's working I think I will have to make SO much fun of him. Last time he was on when he said he had "big boy internet" we were both talking about how our businesses were going, he said and I quote "yeah, I think I have finally managed to balance my work and free time"

possible LIES??
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @Gederic Yes, your fallout meme was quite acurate! What happened to the Kyne holiday discord btw? We're doing it again riiiiiight? :tongue:

Don't worry you can join the new toxic tri-faction *** posting discord "Blue"
    Ours is the Fury
  • Cernunnos55
    Cernunnos55
    ✭✭✭
    People seem relatively amicable in the tri-faction section of Blue as far as I can tell.
    Guild Master of The Pride of Daggerfall, D.C. loyalist and commander of the Cerglings.

R’hana – Khajiit – StamBlade – Crafter/PvP
    Iranduril – Altmer – MagSorc – PvE DPS
    Sayelo Tomylilfren – Argonian – Hybrid Dragonknight – PvE Tank
    A Brexit Policy – Redguard – StamSorc – PvP
  • Gederic
    Gederic
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yea its not that toxic. YET

lol. Mostly because half or more of the people don't play lowbie anymore
    Ours is the Fury
  • Itsnotarealwar
    Itsnotarealwar
    ✭✭✭
    I love that you guys are still arguing over who abuses new players the least. And that gold gear is a conversation point. While the new people you are fighting can't even hardly make their own potions yet. Gold gear? Lol. Then you have the ones who try to convince everyone that there aren't really as many new players in non vet as you'd think. No ***? I wonder why? Morons.
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I love that you guys are still arguing over who abuses new players the least. And that gold gear is a conversation point. While the new people you are fighting can't even hardly make their own potions yet. Gold gear? Lol. Then you have the ones who try to convince everyone that there aren't really as many new players in non vet as you'd think. No ***? I wonder why? Morons.

You're just mad you can't tower farm lowbie like a real man. Your epeen be too smol
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    non-vet used to only let the 5 piece bonus work
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • Sungod
    Sungod
    ✭✭✭
    Mjollo wrote: »

You use 5-piece sets in non-vet?
    *** noob abuser.
    Trash

Go to VET with your 5 piece
  • GhostofDatthaw
    GhostofDatthaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sungod wrote: »

*** noob abuser.
    Trash

Says the gold gear user. ROFL ROFL rofl....rof l
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭

please-come-back-love-quote-2-picture-quote-1.jpg
  • Stridig
    Stridig
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    He won't be back. Not unless the game or sportsmanship significantly changes. Neither of which are going to happen.
    Enemy to many
    Friend to all
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m just going to make gold gear for all my characters and only play nonvet.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    I love how things went full troll suddently!
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But what about the new players? Would someone pls think about the new players!?
  • Adenoma
    Adenoma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I’m gonna think about killing new players. Probably will go with Magicka NB or DK - it’s the least grinding and cheapest to make all gold gear. This is what I’ve been saving my stacks of gold mats for.

This is going to be my calling.
    Adenoma-Badenoma-Sadenoma
  • Lumsdenml
    Lumsdenml
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »
    I’m gonna think about killing new players. Probably will go with Magicka NB or DK - it’s the least grinding and cheapest to make all gold gear. This is what I’ve been saving my stacks of gold mats for.

You don't already have 14-48 gold gear in your bank like I do?
    In game ID: @KnightOfTacoma
    Main: Black Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50/CP 2160 Nightblade NA PC - Grand Master Crafter, adventurer and part time ganker. Rank 35 - Palatine Grade 1
    PVP Main:Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Rank 29 - Brigadier Grade 1 - Ravenwatch veteran. Blood for the Pact!
    Guild: The Disenfranchised - ZZ!
    Obituary:
    RIP Priest of Tacoma - EP Lvl 22 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the Garden of Shadows.
    RIP.Viscount of Tacoma - EP Lvl 18 Dragon Knight NA PC Kyne - Lost in the war.
    RIP. Squire of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Knahaten Flu.
    RIP Reaper of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died of Consumption.
    RIP Sovereign of Tacoma - EP Lvl 32 NightBlade NA PC Kyne - Lost at The Battle of Brindle, December 13, 2018.
    RIP Dauphin of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC Kyne - Overdosed on Skooma.
    RIP Wraith of Tacoma - EP Lvl 10 Dragon Knight NA PC - Eaten by a dragon.
    RIP Red Knight of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Died at the Battle of Chalmen, March 18th, 2021.
    RIP Maharajah of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Templar NA PC - Lost in a sandstorm.
    RIP Vampire Of Tacoma - EP Lvl 50 Sorcerer NA PC - Fell asleep in the sun. RIP
  • anamenobodyelsehas
    anamenobodyelsehas
    ✭✭✭
    Adenoma wrote: »

ur-doin-amp-039-it-right_o_2972981.jpg
  • Mjollo
    Mjollo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sungod wrote: »

*** noob abuser.
    Trash

:(
    Defialed - Former Emperor of Thornblade|Mjoll The Legend - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade| Definitely Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Probably Not Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Mistakenly Mjoll - Former Empress of Blackwater Blade | Blackwater Cultist - Former Emperor of Blackwater Blade | A Woman With No Name |
    "There are two kinds of people in this world, my friend. Those with loaded guns. And those who dig. You dig."
  • ShenaniganSquad
    ShenaniganSquad
    ✭✭✭
    So... i think you are all forgetting an important fact.... we were all new players once... I had to wander around cyrodiil lost and getting ganked, stomped on, murdered for months before I started figuring it out... I didnt leave like a whiny baby when i got killed over and over, I tried to learn, to improve... I personally dont want people to play in cyrodiil who cant harden up and learn, if they are going to *** and whine like a baby, then good riddance to them... war is hard... have a cup of concrete, wipe your snotty nose and dig deep if you want to win
    Edited by ShenaniganSquad on August 12, 2019 12:50AM
  • Muzza45
    Muzza45
    ✭✭✭
    Some interesting views on armour & weapon quality.... I’m sure some of the heroes advocating an upgrade cap are missing some key points? Latency is by far the biggest factor in the outcome of fights. How about those in USA with <150 latency are restricted to green/blue weapons & gear, whilst those in Oceania with >450 latency can do whatever they want?
    Or maybe we just leave it as it is.... ;)
  • ColoursYouHave
    ColoursYouHave
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Muzza45 wrote: »
    Some interesting views on armour & weapon quality.... I’m sure some of the heroes advocating an upgrade cap are missing some key points? Latency is by far the biggest factor in the outcome of fights. How about those in USA with <150 latency are restricted to green/blue weapons & gear, whilst those in Oceania with >450 latency can do whatever they want?
    Or maybe we just leave it as it is.... ;)

I think the key point you're missing is that gear quality doesn't exist to compensate for latency. Sure, playing with high latency sucks, but it really has nothing to do with the existence of different qualities of gear.
  • MajBludd
    MajBludd
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Remove battle spirit from under 50, it's the only way.

Honestly though, look at the pop in under 50. No need to try and fix it now, let it be what it is.

If people choose to play in kyne for whatever reason, who cares? Its their game they purchased or subbed too, their crafting mats, and their time.

I knew people that played in under 50 since cps were enabled and some just recently left for vet in the last year or quit the game rather than play in vet, due to lag etc.

People play where they can and some play where they have fun and vet may not be that place for them.
    Dont get to overly concerned with what other people do. You can only control your actions.
  • Raknosh
    Raknosh
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't worry you Aussies, your lord and savior Elon musk will save you all!
This discussion has been closed.