Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

5.1.0+ Necro still same issues since Elsweyr PTS

• Dinokstrun
    Dinokstrun
    ✭✭✭
    Suggestions for Necromancer going forward because this class is depressingly bad in PvP at the moment

- Remove target requirement for Blastbones would help if feel less clunky to use
    - Also need to fix the ability getting stuck (greyed out) so I'm not forced to spam bar swap just to fix it
    - Either reduce the health cost or change the cost to magicka on Necro cleanse
    - Make corpse mechanics consume the nearest corpse regardless of camera angle
    - Give Major Brutality/Scorcery to skeletal archer/mage respectively
    - increase the speed of skull projectile
    - grave grasp needs a rework and costs way too much
    - Res ult feels way too expensive for the value the targets resurrect with
    - Bone Colossus just feels lame to use after the bash nerf potential changes here needed to be up to the scratch with other defensive class ultimates like Corrosive. I'd say perhaps take the animated blastbones (res ult) and give it to Bone Colossus since it's a common ability npc bone colossus use (raising 3 skeletons).

• xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, can we expect #1 to be fixed in 5.1.3 ?

@ZOS_GinaBruno @ZOS_BrianWheeler
  • Mayrael
    Mayrael
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So, can we expect #1 to be fixed in 5.1.3 ?

I'd really like them to fix those issues eventhough I don't play necro, but as a magblade main I really doubt they will fix it this patch. It's almost a year since they have broken shade and undo and we don't have even acknowledgement about bug.
    Say no to Toxic Casuals!
    I am doing my best, but I am not a native speaker, sorry.

"Difficulty scaling is desperately needed. 9 years. 6 paid expansions. 24 DLCs. 40 game changing updates including A Realm Reborn-tier overhaul of the game including a permanent CP160 gear cap and ridiculous power creep thereafter. I'm sick and tired of hearing about Cadwell Silver&Gold as a "you think you do but you don't"-tier deflection to any criticism regarding the lack of overland difficulty in the game." - @AlexanderDeLarge
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Necromancer
    Bone Tyrant
    Bone Totem: Increased the duration of this ability and its morphs by 1 second to help improve its animation of the totem crumbling, along with adding a new function. These abilities will now pulse a fear once every 2 seconds after the initial 2 second delay, rather than only once.

Really? When do we get skills fixed so they actually work as in the first post of this thread?

Any words? When does this class work properly? (Blast bones, Syphons)

people are losing their temper. your new Class is buggy as hell. Fixes when?
  • Baphomet
    Baphomet
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Try to have blast bones being summoned next to your target so that it actually has a fair chance to lock on and catch up if/when the target moves.

Of course you will also have to fix the bug where it goes idle and doesn’t leap.

Don’t ever make a change where it doesn’t require a target. We don’t want our blast bones running in random directions!

@ZOS_BrianWheeler
    Edited by Baphomet on July 29, 2019 9:16PM
    - The Psijic Order
    - TKO
    - Dominant Dominion
    - The Noore
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I did not notice it not going for the target in a long time. What I am talking about is that it plainly greys on on your bar and cant be casted until swap bar 2 times.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Edited by xMovingTarget on July 31, 2019 5:40PM
  • Mizael
    Mizael
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please fix this zos <3
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

still nothing. Are you serious zos? You spew out content people HAVE TO pay for, but you cant be bothered to fix it? Or at least give as a statement about it?
    Well, you got the money already I guess.
  • ecru
    ecru
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    yeah i dunno, i don't think they have anyone who cares or plays necro. yeah magcro is parsing okay but who cares when it's still clunky as hell to use and some things like boneyard are *** terrible without a corpse.

boneyard, unlike every other class ground aoe in the game, is simply not worth casting at all from a damage standpoint unless you have a corpse. this means necro, unlike every other class in the game, has to wait at least 3-4 seconds until a corpse is available on top of where they want to cast boneyard to actually make the ability worth casting. only when boneyard consumes a corpse does it even approach the damage of other ground aoes. why? why do we have this requirement when no one else does? and if we have to have this requirement, why isn't there a proper reward for having this requirement?

?????????? zos?????? hello????????????? wtf is your dev team doing???????////

it's really, really dumb and it's pretty clear that no one at zos has actually thought about what it's gonna be like to play the class. lol.
    Edited by ecru on August 5, 2019 9:58PM
    Gryphon Heart
    Godslayer
    Dawnbringer
  • Dinokstrun
    Dinokstrun
    ✭✭✭
    Is there really nobody at ZoS who wants to comment on the Necromancer situation? Myself and a lot of necromancers are fed up with this broken mess unfinished class. Necromancer should've been polished for Scalebreaker instead ZoS spent every second fiddling around with other classes and mechanics that didn't need that much of a change. I don't want these wonky Necro mechanics to be swept under the rug like every other unintended mechanic ZoS doesn't know how to resolve...

• SORjosh
    SORjosh
    ✭✭✭

This drives me crazy! Probably 5 out of 10 casts my toon does a 180 for no reason what so ever.
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Look at it this way, they changed a 21K+ damage siphon to have zero resource cost and no one cared or screamed it was OP.

That tells you just how bad the siphons are.

It is pretty obvious that they designed and tested the class to fight against target dummies.

Of course zero fixes in 5.1.4.
    Edited by katorga on August 6, 2019 6:40PM
  • washbern
    washbern
    ✭✭✭✭
    honestly after reading these patch notes i am considering WOW as a viable placeholder until ESO gets back on track
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    So, this will be in scale breaker release notes right, RIGHT!?
  • Fur_like_snow
    Fur_like_snow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s kinda funny how quickly they moved away from necro in favor of all the other changes in 5.10.

Couple ideas. Make BB spawn right next to my target that way it has a higher change of going off. If not, remove the delay from BB so it can start moving immediately.
  • OtarTheMad
    OtarTheMad
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    And yet other players still want to nerf necros. I don't see them changing/fixing Necros any time soon... look at Wardens for an example. I'd say level up another class now before you complete too much "annoying" content and can't turn back. It'd be nice if they did, I like necro class but feel like turning back to Sorc or Warden before I dedicate too much to this class.
  • Rerum
    Rerum
    ✭✭✭
    Who needs a fixed when you have crown store.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    You can see where their priorities are .....

f222b7ab92efc784c98a7344b90f7643.jpg
  • KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The eso negromancer should be renamed to the illusionist!

Feels more like a reskinned warden with sorc and dk abilities.

Pathetic attempt
  • Skysenzz
    Skysenzz
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS should just delete the class at this point; so we don't have to run that *** class just for the ult.
    CP1000+
    DC sDK Skysenzz
    DC Stamden Kartag Vosh Rakh
    DC mDK Ignis-Noctem
    DC sDK Ellesperis
    DC MagSorc Victorià
    EP Stamplar Subject to change
    EP StamBlade Powerful Ninja Zoid
    DC StamNecro StamDK ls Better
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    No thank you again ZoS! You managed it yet again to not actually fix anything!

Blastbones still locks up, detonating syphon still turns your char around 180° without casting the skill.

I am seriously losing my temper at this point. How hard can it be..

Can we have any information if this is a known issue that is being worked on or not?
    Or will this post just get the general stance of ignorance again..

Just as a smart man once said.
    https://clips.twitch.tv/LuckyHorribleBatPartyTime <.<
    Edited by xMovingTarget on August 12, 2019 2:08PM
  • Veinblood1965
    Veinblood1965
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    There's a new bard class coming, the only catch is the instruments won't work. You'll basically be a melee if you want to play.

<<sarcasm.....
  • Crunkanaut
    Crunkanaut
    ✭✭✭
    go to worker and say:

FIX THIS ***

thank you
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Maybe next patch? So we can actually play class instead of weapons kills?
  • Crunkanaut
    Crunkanaut
    ✭✭✭
    No why we patch outer classes issues after one week and necros 2022 then
  • Crunkanaut
    Crunkanaut
    ✭✭✭
    Necro fixes when? @ZOS_GinaBruno
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_GinaBruno

What about necros corpse mechanic, still not working properly?!?! Any update on that aswell?
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    @ZOS_BrianWheeler @ZOS_GinaBruno

Another patch,nothing. Seriously. When will necro be a properly working class?
    Corpse mechanic is broken.
  • xMovingTarget
    xMovingTarget
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Still broken, still no updates.