Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

New Dark Arts Pets

Inhuman003
Inhuman003
✭✭✭✭✭
Necromancer zombie hand and skeleton hand for pets of the dark arts, would you like or dislike to see in-game for The Witches Festival?
LiquidPointlessCanine-small.gif
  • StormChaser3000
    StormChaser3000
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they will introduce cut hands as pets...
    I look forward to see that datamined bat tho or something similar:
    aw_crwn_pets_longwingedbat_1x1.jpg
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I don't think they will introduce cut hands as pets...
    I look forward to see that datamined bat tho or something similar:
    aw_crwn_pets_longwingedbat_1x1.jpg

yes, I see what you're talking about I also datamind it and more but the hand can work trust me to mate >:)
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not a fan of zombie hands and such as pets or anything else really, but to each their own.

I do hope that I’ll be able to get a spider pet this October (actual spider, not dwemer)! :)
  • SydneyGrey
    SydneyGrey
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The bat pet looks great.
    I wouldn't want a zombie/skeleton hand. *Shudder*
  • Klemenziusb16_ESO
    I want that bat!
  • BulletMagnetX
    BulletMagnetX
    ✭✭✭
    ErinM31 wrote: »
    I do hope that I’ll be able to get a spider pet this October (actual spider, not dwemer)! :)

There was a yellow spider pet for 40 gems in the Hollowjack Crates last year. Keep an eye out for their two week return this year (though personally I'd prefer another pass at Reaper Crates so I can get that Kagouti).
    Molag's balls!
  • NotaDaedraWorshipper
    NotaDaedraWorshipper
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There was a yellow spider pet for 40 gems in the Hollowjack Crates last year. Keep an eye out for their two week return this year (though personally I'd prefer another pass at Reaper Crates so I can get that Kagouti).

There's also the Skein Spider from the Psijic Vault crates
    D_mU_9cXYAEdsS6.jpg
    [Lie] Of course! I don't even worship Daedra!
  • Araneae6537
    Araneae6537
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

There's also the Skein Spider from the Psijic Vault crates
    D_mU_9cXYAEdsS6.jpg

Oooh, I hope they make one or both spider pets available for crowns in the future! :smiley:
  • Saelent
    Saelent
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Anyone notice the detail on that bat? It’s a vampire bat lol...it has the funny little nose.
    Edit: I want it even more.
    Edited by Saelent on August 18, 2019 9:52PM