Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Art Of Warfare (TAW): RECRUITING FOR PC NA/EU for PvX

RekonStyfelaughter
RekonStyfelaughter
Soul Shriven
vMFEGaE.png

The Art Of Warfare, better known as TAW, is a highly organized, military themed, gaming community which was established back in 2001. Since then, we have grown to over 2000 players across 40+ games world wide. Whether you’re from Europe, or the America’s, we have a home for you.

Our ESO Team is filled with friendly and very active players who are on at various times throughout the day. Always willing to help out our members, whether it be with assistance in crafting, doing dungeon runs, or just basic information and getting to know the game, we’re there for our members.

What we offer you in TAW:

Active and organized players in “ESO” as well as 40+ other games

Structured gaming community, while having fun

Our own forums, blogs, wikis.

Social Media platforms:

Twitch

YouTube

Facebook

Twitter

Mature gamers that want a laid back environment away from foul language and offensive topics.

Look here to see what TAW is all about

Requirements join:

Be able to understand and speak English

Have a mic, be mature, active, and respectful to others

16 years of age

How to join:

Go to www.taw.net

On the top right click the register button.

Fill out the application, put “Elder Scrolls Online” as your game and “EU BATTALION” or “NA BATTALION” as the battalion

If you have any other questions or concerns please feel free to reach out.

Discord Link: https://discordapp.com/invite/9QUzXXc
Edited by RekonStyfelaughter on August 4, 2019 1:57AM
  • RekonStyfelaughter
    RekonStyfelaughter
    Soul Shriven
    Thanks for the run tonight guys. Had fun learning Unduanted.
  • RekonStyfelaughter
    RekonStyfelaughter
    Soul Shriven
    Great time last night doing dungeon run and WB together. It's what we do in TAW, run together.
  • RekonStyfelaughter
    RekonStyfelaughter
    Soul Shriven
    Had a great time at the NA event last night. I realized how undergeared I am and that I need to work on my DK Tank more. Thanks for the dungeon runs.
  • RekonStyfelaughter
    RekonStyfelaughter
    Soul Shriven
    Lots of fun running Dolmens for a few hours last night with a few TAW members our in the desert.
  • Ryakkin
    Ryakkin
    Soul Shriven
    I myself am learning more about The Undaunted. Don't go blowing your keys until CP 160 and have a set of armor picked out you want chosen from chest with keys.
    Thanks!
  • Dreamus
    Dreamus
    Soul Shriven
    Had a blast playing with you all the other evening, looking forward to the next event!
  • Dreamus
    Dreamus
    Soul Shriven
    Don’t forget – ESO is free play event is still underway! Tell your friends to download the base game this weekend and join you on your journeys through Tamriel. https://t.co/QfbGIzCeHH
  • Dreamus
    Dreamus
    Soul Shriven
    Anyone checked out the November update? Looks pretty good you can find out more on:
    https://t.co/QjjxhxhqZw
  • rowanrainsong
    rowanrainsong
    Soul Shriven
    Event every Saturday 9pm. Progressing the team through Veteran Dungeons at increasing difficulty. Helping the team get their Monster Sets. Always a good time.
  • Ordashu
    Ordashu
    Soul Shriven
    Good mandatory night with andventures
  • Ordashu
    Ordashu
    Soul Shriven
    Still Recruiting, Come join us! www.taw.net
    ign Ordashu.Blackwatch
  • Kelender
    Kelender
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys, we are recruiting, tonight one of our optional events night, if you are looking to get some sets, regular or monster, come join us to that dungeon chace.
  • Kelender
    Kelender
    Soul Shriven
    Hey guys, we are going to run some event in 20 min for 2 hr, feel free to check in and jump in the adventure.
  • rowanrainsong
    rowanrainsong
    Soul Shriven
    Stay at home: Together. It's Saturday night, time to play ESO! Let's go.
  • Kelender
    Kelender
    Soul Shriven
    Tonight, in Tamriel, run around Craglorn hunting world bosses or try trials with us, more info on TAW.Net.