Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

ESO Plus trial & Crafting Bag

OmegaRealities
I have the ESO Plus trial and was wondering what happens to the items in our crafting bag if it exceeds our inventory limit?

Best Answer

• Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    yup pretty much, it will go back to as it was
    Answer ✓
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    they will stay in your crafting bag as will the extra items in your bank you will not be able to add anything to your bank if you go above your normal limit after the free trial though until you empty it out
  • Alienoutlaw
    Alienoutlaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    also there is no inventory limit to crafting bag
  • OmegaRealities
    I guess I should have added when the trial ends. So, the items will stay in my inventory until I remove them, I just won't be able to pick up anything new.
  • SirAndy
    SirAndy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Everything in your crafting bag will stay there (until you remove it) after the event ends and you won't be able to add new things to your crafting bag.

You'll always be able to take stuff out, just not add anything new to it after the event.
    :smile:
  • Tommy_The_Gun
    Tommy_The_Gun
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My advise ?

Ignore craft bag. It is a trap to make you hooked & keep paying for ESO+ just to have craft bag. To simply make you ESO+ "addict" (turn player into payer).
    If you managed to function without it (craft bag) then you should not use it.
    If the ESO+ will run out, you will face a difficult sitation: huge inventory mess or pay-to-play. I have been through that and it was not plesant.
    Edited by Tommy_The_Gun on August 9, 2019 5:37AM
  • Mancombe_Nosehair
    Mancombe_Nosehair
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    When using mats for crafting, items will be deducted from the craft bag first (ie before anything in your inventory or bank).

As a non subscriber myself, I find it useful to have the trial every few months, as my inventory usually starts to get clogged up just as the new trial starts.

One tip when doing daily writs is to do it on the char who holds most mats last. My consumables and equipment crafters are always last to do them, so they can store writs mat rewards from other characters.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any way to disable craft bag? I could have sworn there was a setting somewhere but I can't find it now.

Ever since I cancelled ESO+, I keep my mats in my bank (I push them there with an add-on). I don't want them to automatically transfer to craft bag when I start the trial.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on August 10, 2019 3:34AM
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any way to disable craft bag? I could have sworn there was a setting somewhere but I can't find it now.

Ever since I cancelled ESO+, I keep my mats in my bank (I push them there with an add-on). I don't want them to automatically transfer to craft bag when I start the trial.

You're good, @MLGProPlayer.

It's the same for everyone who lets their ESO+ expire ... there's no way to add to the craft bag.

The game will take from the craft bag first over inventory, however. So keep that in mind.

An example would be doing a provisioning writ that needs provisioning ingredients ... craft bag ingredients will be used before inventory.

Obviously, you can also voluntarily remove items from the craft bag.

There is no setting to disable the craft bag (active ESO+ or cancelled / expired ESO+).

Edited by Taleof2Cities on August 10, 2019 4:16AM