Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

What Everyone Should Read...The Results of 3-Hour Long PTS PvE Raid: Healer Role At Risk?

• BroddFletcher
    BroddFletcher
    Soul Shriven
    I use troll king and mutagen with SPC and Kagnerac's as I run mostly pug dungeons with a necro healer.

Healers will always be needed in pugs. And as a necro, shards aren't available to help with sustain, so that means orbs, and there is very little stacking in pugs, so the inability to throw orbs in multiple directions means throwing them at tanks, which means less for the stam DDs, which means longer fights and more deaths.

Makes the job harder, but guarantees employment. If all you want to do is pug dungeons.

don't understand why more don't use Troll King and Mutagen. The burst heal at low health on mutagen and TK's zero cool down, I can make a lot of saves, so long as they stay close. The headless chicken thing in pugs is epic...

• D0PAMINE
    D0PAMINE
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Qbiken wrote: »
    Sometimes I wonder why code isn´t a class-rep (unless code declined the offer).....

I think zos is wondering the same thing. Code puts in a lot of work for this community.
    Edited by D0PAMINE on August 8, 2019 7:41AM
  • Betty_Booms
    Betty_Booms
    ✭✭✭
    I use troll king and mutagen with SPC and Kagnerac's as I run mostly pug dungeons with a necro healer.

Healers will always be needed in pugs. And as a necro, shards aren't available to help with sustain, so that means orbs, and there is very little stacking in pugs, so the inability to throw orbs in multiple directions means throwing them at tanks, which means less for the stam DDs, which means longer fights and more deaths.

Makes the job harder, but guarantees employment. If all you want to do is pug dungeons.

don't understand why more don't use Troll King and Mutagen. The burst heal at low health on mutagen and TK's zero cool down, I can make a lot of saves, so long as they stay close. The headless chicken thing in pugs is epic...

I currently sign up to vets dungeons as a healer with my mag sorc dps build with matriach. I find the matriach heals are enough and the extra dps takes away the need for sustain and allows you to skip mechanics.
  • Betty_Booms
    Betty_Booms
    ✭✭✭
    Supersets
    Nerfmire
    Skillbreaker
  • OrphanHelgen
    OrphanHelgen
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    your rotation is bad af. you still spam springs, and I just pressed another random place in your video and saw you was casting wall of elements on the guy who had ice? XD. How many in your group was running self shield and self heal? The real test is where the group can go glass cannon.
    PC, EU server, Ebonheart Pact

Finally a reason not to play League of Legends
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    your rotation is bad af. you still spam springs, and I just pressed another random place in your video and saw you was casting wall of elements on the guy who had ice? XD. How many in your group was running self shield and self heal? The real test is where the group can go glass cannon.

it's like it's trying to communicate with us, I just know it...
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • hasi
    hasi
    ✭✭✭✭

Most of the DDs in the Group, if not all, are Stamina (Necros). They don't have Shields smartass. Plus in 14:51, for example, you can clearly see them use Vigor, later even Circle of Protection additionally.

I didn't see him cast Wall of Elements on a DD in the Cage, might have mistaken the Character Movement for him using Combat Prayer? ;-)
    Also, the Healing Rotation has been the same for years. Pretty much since Release. And it's apparently not normal for you that we Healers have to get used to the changed Springs and Orbs etc.?

Watch and think properly before complaining, Jesus.