Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Put back the Elsweyr Oasis furniture pack!

Carbonised
Carbonised
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
This furniture pack was pulled literally last minute, along with the Jone's Embrace house.

The house supposedly had issues, the furniture pack was perfectly ok, but was pulled alongside the house I suppose for marketing reasons.

Give us back the pack, several people have mentioned they want this furniture pack for their other houses, and having us wait for months on end until Divines know when for this back is simply unfair. If the house has issues, fine, pull that one, but you did not have to pull the furniture pack alongside with it, and it's now been a month and no word of the pack, it's not even in the August showcase. Simply put: put up the Elsweyr Oasis furniture pack for sale again, sooner than later!
  • NorthernNightmare
    NorthernNightmare
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They wanna release them together so people will buy it to furnish the house
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Gee, thank you captain obvious.

I'm here telling them that many people want the pack for other houses, as many others have said so as well on the forums. It's not as if the furniture pack is magically only compatible with that single house.
  • Emathides
    Emathides
    ✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »

I'm here telling them that many people want the pack for other houses, as many others have said so as well on the forums. It's not as if the furniture pack is magically only compatible with that single house.

Agreed. I had planned on buying 2 of the packs but had no intention of buying Jode's Embrace. Was looking forward to using some of the items in the new wing of the Hall of the Lunar Champion which is going to be available to us next week. :/

• VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »

Gee, thank you captain obvious.

While undoubtedly true that there is demand for it right now, I suspect that the Marketing Department is perfectly happy to wait for the release of the big house when they can ensure that demand is very, very high.

After all, most people who want it now will still want it in the future.
    Edited by VaranisArano on August 8, 2019 2:03AM