The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Windowed mode

worrallj
worrallj
✭✭✭✭✭
It's possible this is an issue with my PC, but I recently started running into a problem where when I alt-tab out of windowed mode, ESO still takes up the full display even though it's no longer the active window. And when I alt-tab back into ESO, the PC makes a buzzing noise like the sound mixer has gotten all screwed up. This sometimes messes up my discord audio as well and I have to reset discord. Any ideas what it is I've got going on?
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @worrallj

Does this same behavior happen if ESO is set to full screen mode when alt-tabbing to a new window?

To get additional assistance looking into this issue, you should open a ticket with customer support if you've not done so already.

The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • worrallj
    worrallj
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Full screen mode does not cause the problem with ESO remaining in full screen display, but does still give audio problems.