Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Frost Warden Items

SocialAssassin
SocialAssassin
✭✭✭
I am looking for a guild that will sell me these items.
Motifs 46: Stalhrim Frostcaster Style
Colovian Fur Hood and any other "fur related" Items? Including fur-trimmed, Cavalier of the Sworn Oath. Thanks :)
“I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
  • SocialAssassin
    SocialAssassin
    ✭✭✭
    I also forget this style
    Crafting Motif 66: Silver Dawn

Peace!
    “I’m The Best There Is At What I Do. But What I Do Isn't Very Nice…” - Wolverine/Logan/James Howlett
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Frostcaster is crown-only, available in the Crown Store for seasonal purchase.
    Cavalier of the Sworn Oath is a costume (not a motif or outfit style) that you have to unlock through gameplay.
    Colovian Fur Hood (both Filigree and normal) are hats, easily available as "runeboxes" on many guild traders (check on Tamriel Trade Centre website for some that have them listed, if you play on PC/Mac)
    Same with Silver Dawn motif (as far as TTC checking goes) but that will be expensive.
  • SocialAssassin
    SocialAssassin
    ✭✭✭
    Kiyakotari wrote: »
    Frostcaster is crown-only, available in the Crown Store for seasonal purchase.
    Cavalier of the Sworn Oath is a costume (not a motif or outfit style) that you have to unlock through gameplay.
    Colovian Fur Hood (both Filigree and normal) are hats, easily available as "runeboxes" on many guild traders (check on Tamriel Trade Centre website for some that have them listed, if you play on PC/Mac)
    Same with Silver Dawn motif (as far as TTC checking goes) but that will be expensive.

Okay, thanks
  • Partomax
    Partomax
    ✭✭✭
    Hey that's what my warden looks like! I also use the frost skin from the winter event :)
    PC/EU - This is a signature
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My Frostay Warden is a cool operator with a cold taste in fashion... he wears a combination of Frostcaster, Malacath and Silver dawn.

Check out Malacath, it rocks the furry look.