Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

My PS4 account got banned. Is there any way to recover my ESO characters?

DarwinBoyXD
DarwinBoyXD
Soul Shriven
So a few days ago, my PS4 account got banned for some reason. And i had a ton of games on it. But the data for those, i dont care a lot about. Its the ESO characters which i have used for years is what i am worried about. Is there any way to recover these characters/data and place them onto another account? Or is there actually no hope at all and i gotta start from scratch again?
  • Vapirko
    Vapirko
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Idk but why not try to repeal the ban if it was unjust?
  • redspecter23
    redspecter23
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vapirko wrote: »
    Idk but why not try to repeal the ban if it was unjust?

That would be the first thing I'd do... unless of course there was a reason for the ban.
  • KerinKor
    KerinKor
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I highly doubt ZOS would let you transfer characters from one account to another under any circumstances, let alone in the case your PS4 account was banned entirely (by Sony I presume).
  • MilwaukeeScott
    MilwaukeeScott
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Your ps4 account was banned, not you ESO account?

Can't you just get a new ps4 account and login to ESO with your old username and pass?
    PS4NA

All I see is hate and rage from people who don't understand how to.....
  • IronWooshu
    IronWooshu
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sony is tough, good luck getting unbanned. They really only ban under harrassment meaning you probably sent salty messages with really offending dialect to get banned. Its near impossible to be banned for cheating since the moment your PS4 is tampered with it becomes a brick unless they somehow found you using 3rd party hardware like a XIM but I'm not sure if they would ban for that when the system itself allows keyboard and mouse it's all dependent on if the games creator will allow you to use them for their game.
  • MLGProPlayer
    MLGProPlayer
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can't you just log into ESO from a new PS4 account? Or is your ESO account tied to your PS4 account? If it's the latter, contact ESO support and see if they can transfer the game to a new account.
    Edited by MLGProPlayer on August 8, 2019 11:24PM