Maintenance for the week of September 23:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – September 23
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – September 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Website for maintenance – September 26, 7:00AM EDT (11:00 UTC) - 11:00AM EDT (15:00 UTC)
(Spoiler of Scalebreaker)
So I was watching the Alcast live and jumped straight to the end where he fights the final boss.
Grundwulf is a very powerful vampire, but he seems to be able to use thu'um.
Can he really feed on dragon blood to become a dragonborn? Anyone who did the quest, can you tell me what happened?
This interested me a lot because I'm writing a fanfic involving the Skyrim DLC Dawnguard, and it can help me make some really cool plots.
- 950 CP
- PC - NA - Nightblade DPS Stam
- PC - NA - DragonKnight Tank