The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

The Hidden Harvest - Talk To Alinon the Alchemist! Quest Marker in WRONG PLACE!!!

SteveCampsOut
SteveCampsOut
✭✭✭✭✭
The quest marker on this step of Hidden Harvest leads you back out the front entrance of the dungeon instead of the exit where Alinon is located at! Do NOT BE FOOLED!
Edited by ZOS_Icy on July 31, 2022 4:47PM
@ֆȶɛʋɛƈǟʍքֆօʊȶ ʀʋʟɨʄɛ⍟
Sanguine & Psijic Group Beta Tester.
Steve's Craftiness Find out what I can make for you at my Google Doc Spreadsheet.
Pacrooti's Hirelings Website:
pacrootis.enjin.com/

NA Server:
Steforax Soulstrong CH782 Sorcerer AD
Grumpy Kahjiti CH782 Dragonknight AD
Rheticia Le Drakisius CH782 Nightblade DC
Razmuzan Thrasmas CH782 Templar EP
Sheenara Soulstrong CH782 Dragonknight DC
Erik Ramzey CH782 Nightblade AD
Growling Kahjiti CH782 Nightblade EP
One of Many Faces CH782 Sorcerer DC
Grumpasaurus Rex CH782 Warden DC
EU Server:
Guildmaster of Pacrooti's Hirelings AD Based LGBT Friendly Guild.
Stefrex Souliss CH701 Sorcerer AD
Grumpy Kahjiti CH701 Dragonknight DC
Slithisi Ksissi CH701 Nightblade EP
Pokes-With-Fire CH701 Dragonknight AD
Josie-The-Pussi-Cat CH701 Templar AD
Stug-Grog M'God CH701 Templar DC
One With Many Faces CH701 Nightblade DC
Trixie Truskan CH701 Sorcerer EP
Grumpetasaurus Rex CH701 Warden EP
ESO Plus status: Canceled!
  • Enodoc
    Enodoc
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The quest marker on this step of Hidden Harvest leads you back out the front entrance of the dungeon instead of the exit where Alinon is located at! Do NOT BE FOOLED!
    Huh, that's odd; it worked fine on PTS.
    UESP: The Unofficial Elder Scrolls Pages - A collaborative source for all knowledge on the Elder Scrolls series since 1995
    Join us on Discord - discord.gg/uesp
  • Dwermer
    Dwermer

So are you meaning that alinon can be found in dungeon, as i cant seem to get to quest marker?
    thanks
  • trippingchrissy
    FWIW, this was bugged for me on PTS, and I did report it. Worked fine on Live for me, though.
    ---
    Officer of House Reddoran, the official reddit guild for NA EP on PC/PS4/XB1
  • Fazmerir
    Fazmerir
    Still can't find the guy... :s
    PS4 EU Aldmeri Dominion
    PSN ID: Yoda001PT
  • Fazmerir
    Fazmerir
    NVM, I've found the bugger. :) He's a bit to the right of the entrance to where you see the "Find Urfon Ice-Heart" marker.
    PS4 EU Aldmeri Dominion
    PSN ID: Yoda001PT
  • altemriel
    altemriel
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    This is weird, I found the marker at the right place, where he was standing after I killed that frost guy. No bug here for me.
    I am PC EU
  • Aurrynthea_Drake
    Aurrynthea_Drake
    ✭✭✭
    The quest marker sends you out the wrong bloody door!

*** forum is *** and not showing my image of correct map! this is the bloody link: https://imgur.com/a/JdhZvCg
    Edited by Aurrynthea_Drake on August 5, 2019 4:17PM
    Magic does not die. It merely sleeps until called forth into the world again.
    PC EU (PvE)(ex PvP)
  • Tantala
    Tantala
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks - just spent an age running in circles after this.
  • ZOS_Icy
    ZOS_Icy
    mod
    Greetings,

We have closed this topic as it was originally created in November 2015. In many cases, it's better to create a new thread on a topic that you want to discuss as opposed to bumping one that is rather old.

Thank you for your understanding.
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.