The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Need an Updated PvE Healer Build (Templar)

DTAmoral
DTAmoral
✭✭✭✭
I have not played since the drop of Necro. Before that I spent most of my time playing PvP. I want to get back into PvE healing, however when I joined into a Vet Hel Ra (Trial) I let everyone know I was wearing Spell Power Cure, and Infallible Aether w/ 2 Asylum Resto Staffs, everyone was fine with it, but made comments about my set up being old. Which I understand I made it years ago.

Old Set Up:

Spell Power Cure (5 Body)
Infallible Aether (3 Jewelry, Head, and Shoulder)
2 Asylum Restro Staffs

What do you recommend for a more updated healer? I'm cp 670+
I am also an Argonian, cause if you don't have a tail you are just wrong ;)
Xbox NA - EP
Team Rocket's Finest Support
We are recruiting! Use below link for recruitment!
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/577520/team-rocket-ebonheart-pvp-guild#latest
  • UntilValhalla13
    UntilValhalla13
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Olorime has replaced SPC. You can also run 2 5-piece sets, since the asylum staves aren't really that amazing for serious content. You can pair jorvulds guidance with olorime, depending on which staves you get of either set. Ideally collect all 3 sets, (IA included) so you can flex them however you need.

Monster sets: you can run Bogdan, Symphony of Blades, or Sentinel, depending on group composition.
    Edited by UntilValhalla13 on August 3, 2019 6:38AM
  • troomar
    troomar
    ✭✭✭✭
    Popular sets in latest trials are Olorime, Jorvuld, Sanctuary. For some fights Perfected Blackrose Prison Resto Staff is also very useful. Out of Monster sets, Symphony of Blades is the best one. Earthgore is still useful too.

I personally use Symphony of Blades (Head, Shoulders), Olorime (jewels + backbar Resto Staff) and BRP Resto Staff on frontbar. On body I change my sets according to other healer and trial or dungeon I'm running. It's usually IA or Sanctuary.
    Yes.
  • unclesheosnephew
    unclesheosnephew
    ✭✭✭
    Your set can still do vet HM trials. If they were fine with it then dont worry. If you are the min max meta type then good luck on your farming
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Olorime has replaced SPC. You can also run 2 5-piece sets, since the asylum staves aren't really that amazing for serious content. You can pair jorvulds guidance with olorime, depending on which staves you get of either set. Ideally collect all 3 sets, (IA included) so you can flex them however you need.

Monster sets: you can run Bogdan, Symphony of Blades, or Sentinel, depending on group composition.

Asylum resto is op for end game content (sustain). Most healers swap between that and Masters (for now, until the patch render MR useless), depending on group comp.

To OP:

Healers are generally responsible for keeping up Elemental drain and Lightning Blockade to proc off-balance and debuff enemies while buffing mag sustain. You can't do that with dual resto staves. Olorime is a far better set than SPC now, even though it looks limiting at first. Check the tooltip and you'll see why. It's pretty easy to farm too. I see constant LFGs go out in Belkarth for nCR gear farming groups. You'll want to keep your Asylum Resto though so you can back bar the Olo Lightning staff for a more controlled proc (we have to make sure to place it under the [hopefully] stacked DD's feet). It'll make your life easier. IA is still a very viable set in end game content.

Change those first two things and you'll be pretty well caught up. Welcome back!
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero