The PTS is now offline for the patch 10.0.0 maintenance and is currently unavailable.

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656543/temporarily-taking-down-the-pts-the-pc-na-live-server
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Vma daggers

Jarrods32
Jarrods32
✭✭✭
Will vma daggers be meta for all stam builds including necro this patch scalebreaker.. or since the damage reduction not so much
  • SaucyMcSauceface
    SaucyMcSauceface
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty much. The actually nerf works out to be very small in testing. Realistically though, it looks like dagger/axe will be a better option.
  • Jarrods32
    Jarrods32
    ✭✭✭
    That across the board on stam dps?
  • MassTerror23
    Jarrods32 wrote: »

No I believe wardens, templars, and necromancers will be non vma
  • colossalvoids
    colossalvoids
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    From my pov go dagger axe if you're sorc, necro or dk as other classes can perform (almost)same dps without them.
  • Jarrods32
    Jarrods32
    ✭✭✭
    Axe dagger for necro too ? Hm more dps on stamina necro vma weapons vs non vma weapons
  • Zalathorm
    Zalathorm
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think vma daggers will be meta for necros as well. We will see the final builds and testing in the next two weeks.
  • Freakin_Hytte
    Freakin_Hytte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not excited to go back farming weapons in vma if this is the case.
  • Jarrods32
    Jarrods32
    ✭✭✭
    Me niether..lol I got axes ..lol. worst part finally farmed AY daggers and now maybe no good
  • Muzzick
    Muzzick
    ✭✭✭✭
    Jarrods32 wrote: »

No I believe wardens, templars, and necromancers will be non vma

What's the reason for that? I don't play any of those (Stam) classes but I just made a Stam necro. Also, if it's not improving across the board is the difference in dps really that significant?