The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Noob Looking for guild

StarSphinx
Hi, i bought game in 2014 but just started getting into it today, Im looking for a guild which does a lot of things (pvp, trading, and crafting)

I speak speak only english and am east coast usa time zone, I am a adult, sadly I am not in a position to use voice comms due to RL circumstances

I have played mmo's for a long time but am very new here, I will need to be taught a lot, and will have a ton of questions.

Also I have just the base game I do not own the warden or necromancer expansion (yet)

I am hoping a good guild will take me in despite the lack of voice comms and lack of expansions and being a noob and all

• redlink1979
    redlink1979
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Take a look here:

https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/categories/guild-recruitment

Or use the guild finder tool in-game.
    "Sweet Mother, sweet Mother, send your child unto me, for the sins of the unworthy must be baptized in blood and fear"
    • Sons of the Night Mother [PS5][EU] 2165 CP
    • Daggerfall's Mightiest [PS5][NA] 1910 CP
    • SweetTrolls [PC][EU] 1950 CP
    • Bacon Rats [PC][NA] 1850 CP
  • corpseblade
    corpseblade
    ✭✭✭
    I don't know how much you remember about the game, but you can join up to 5 guilds. There is a guild finder now where guilds describe their type of play: pvp, pve endgame, social/casual, trading, crafting/housing, rp etc. You don't need to find everything you want in just one guild.

A pvp guild that accepts beginners should be out there. As for voice, can you listen but not speak or neither? If it's neither, that will be a little tougher to find but not impossible. Because trading guilds need to bid on locations, they often make you contribute. That can be tough starting out unless you have a lot of in-game time to gather or quest or do delves/dungeons to find things to sell.

Hit "g" in-game and look over the guild finder. Some guilds advertise in zone as well. Just contact the ones you are interested in and explain your situation. I am sure you will find a good fit.

Good luck!
  • mimisapje
    mimisapje
    ✭✭✭
    Hi!
    On which platform/server are you playing?
    Like Redlink suggested, you might want to check out the guild recruitment category.
    PC EU
    Falure - Breton Templar - Healer
    Lady Aurora Bellamont - Breton Templar - PVP
    Meluse - Imperial Templar - DD
    Nahzgra gra-Shatur - Orc Sorc - DD
    Elvanari - Breton Sorc - DD
    Ghathwen - Bosmer Warden - DD
    Nirathwen - Imperial Necro - DD
    Orci Porci - Orc Necro - DD
    Lexus Attius - Imperial DK - Tank
    Araure - Redguard NB - DD
    Mazikeen The Soulless - Breton Necro - DD
    Naevas of House Redoran - Dunmer DK - PVP
    Alisenwe - Altmer NB - DD
    Daddy Dawnbreaker- Breton Templar - Tank
  • StarSphinx
    mimisapje wrote: »
    Hi!
    On which platform/server are you playing?
    Like Redlink suggested, you might want to check out the guild recruitment category.

Hi im on NA PC
  • StarSphinx
    and yes ty, I had trouble finding that forums as first, will check it out now