Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Error 303 - Tried mulitple troubleshoots to no avail

Stratti
Stratti
✭✭✭✭✭
Ive been getting this error 303 since trying to log in the last hour. It is very upsetting given this is a window to do some binge gaming and it looks like I cannot get in the game

Error Code is 303
I have tried resetting
I have tried two different internet services
My partner is currently logged in beside me but she has had no issues
I got rid of my addons, saved variables and the addon setting text file

Nothing is working.

Please can I get some additional support for this issue.
  • Stratti
    Stratti
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Resolved

It was my graphic driver had a error while updating that I found and fixed now it is fine
  • Atlan_daGonozal
    Atlan_daGonozal
    ✭✭✭
    Great. So Error 303 is a catch all error which shown for all sorts of Problems which all have nothing to do with the server timing out. :s
  • MilkJugg24
    MilkJugg24
    ✭✭
    Great. So Error 303 is a catch all error which shown for all sorts of Problems which all have nothing to do with the server timing out. :s

Please refrain from casting necromancy on old threads. The previous response to this was from July of 2019.

Error 303 is referring to a connection issue between your computer and the ESO servers. I think Stratti was having a minor internet connection issue, which would explain why they also had another update fail in addition to not being able to connect to ESO.

The easiest thing to try to solve this would be to simply power-cycle your modem and router devices. If that doesn't work, and the issue persists, and you are proficient at networking, you can find the proper ports to forward to forward here: https://help.elderscrollsonline.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/1133/~/what-ports-do-i-need-to-open-for-the-elder-scrolls-online?
    I play on PC NA! Currently looking for a casual dungeon and trial group/guild. If you want to talk, feel free to message me here or in-game to Pizza (Yes, I'm the original Pizza)
    Follow me on Twitter for video games and cats. I also casually stream on Twitch!
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    As this thread is over a year old the discussion is being closed. Please feel free to start a new thread if no recent discussions can be found.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
This discussion has been closed.