The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [EXTENDED] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)

No love for the MagDK..so sad (pve)

Joxer61
Joxer61
✭✭✭✭✭
Yea, it does appear that way. I went back to the MagDK cuz I dunno...the fire is just so damn fun and cool and its loads of class skills and.....yea, you get the point. I noticed on ESO logs I could find only like a dozen or so, even less that Magcro!!! WTF!!?? (I could suck at searching too!)
Ah well, don't care....hopefully with new "patch" (lol, ZOS makin a quilt or what?) it will gain in some areas but finally realized the game needs to be about what I have fun with. No matter what toon I make my old ass hands and such wont see 100k dps so why bother.
Anyways, pointless post really just spouting off and telling any other MagDks out there to just embrace that Dragon!!! Fire is fun!!! (yea, Im a pyro!) ;)
  • SoLooney
    SoLooney
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    As long as dk tanks exist and stam dps out parsing mag dks, they will almost certainly never become relevant
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SoLooney wrote: »
    As long as dk tanks exist and stam dps out parsing mag dks, they will almost certainly never become relevant

in the big leagues......yea.
  • Saril_Durzam
    Saril_Durzam
    ✭✭✭✭
    Point taken. StamDKs are fixed on every trial. Add that stamina is way better than magicka nowadays on any class. Lets say then that DKs are mainly a stamina class and that magicka is broken. Now you can understand where you are.
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Point taken. StamDKs are fixed on every trial. Add that stamina is way better than magicka nowadays on any class. Lets say then that DKs are mainly a stamina class and that magicka is broken. Now you can understand where you are.

My only "complaint", if you will, with Stam is that all classes play the same. Highest hitting skills = hail, caltrops and injection then toss in maybe one class skill and then rending or carve. No class identity sadly...at least to me.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Joxer61 wrote: »

My only "complaint", if you will, with Stam is that all classes play the same. Highest hitting skills = hail, caltrops and injection then toss in maybe one class skill and then rending or carve. No class identity sadly...at least to me.

Lol, dont worry man, next patch in mag dd as well
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP is going to be even worse.
  • Austinseph1
    Austinseph1
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It’s sad, it’s my favorite class but we got 1 good bump in what feels like forever and the whip bonus got lowered for some reason. It isn’t alowed to be “tanky” and do good damage even though our reflect was deleted and now we have... cool breath I guess.
    Edited by Austinseph1 on July 30, 2019 8:36PM
  • phwaap
    phwaap
    ✭✭✭
    I don't think it's just you. StamDD is snoozefest. That cookie cutter backbar. Maybe stamblades have a bit more variety.

• Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    phwaap wrote: »
    I don't think it's just you. StamDD is snoozefest. That cookie cutter backbar. Maybe stamblades have a bit more variety.

But there may be some options coming if changes stick. Soul trap looks promising so we will just have to wait and see...and hope...and......
  • Xvorg
    Xvorg
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lokey0024 wrote: »

it was good while it lasted...

how much, 3 months?
    Sarcasm is something too serious to be taken lightly

I was born with the wrong sign
    In the wrong house
    With the wrong ascendancy
    I took the wrong road
    That led to the wrong tendencies
    I was in the wrong place at the wrong time
    For the wrong reason and the wrong rhyme
    On the wrong day of the wrong week
    Used the wrong method with the wrong technique
  • Lokey0024
    Lokey0024
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Xvorg wrote: »
    Lokey0024 wrote: »

it was good while it lasted...

how much, 3 months?

Really no room/resources for a cleanse. a gap closer? Right. Imagine 2 hard range dots and curse or 3 hard range dots while the other classes streak/cloak. Going to be garbage tier.
    Edited by Lokey0024 on July 31, 2019 3:30AM
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Meh...made him a StamDK. See what hits the floor when I shake him up.