Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[VIDEO] Stamina Nightblade 1vX Montage Elsweyr

cHIIMEERa
cHIIMEERa
✭✭✭
Made a 1vX montage for Elsweyr,
i only have like 2.55 subscribers On my channel so I’ll try here aswell.

https://youtu.be/EDlr7bYPqT4

Thanks!
“Good judgement is the result of experience and experience the result of bad judgement.” ― Mark Twain
  • Avnr
    Avnr
    ✭✭✭
    Butifull

Nice use bow ulti
  • stritzi
    stritzi
    ✭✭✭
    mashing potatoes at its finest, srsly, arent you ashamed of wrecking <50 Players, film it and post it? Well this is nothing but a generic stamblade doing generic stamblade stuff, can i have my 4.21min back?
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    stritzi wrote: »
    mashing potatoes at its finest, srsly, arent you ashamed of wrecking <50 Players, film it and post it? Well this is nothing but a generic stamblade doing generic stamblade stuff, can i have my 4.21min back?

Honestly, if you don't have anything nice to say about the mans video, just stay quiet.

Sure, there are some sub-50 players in the mix, and sure it is generic gameplay. But i also saw a 1v2 against a Grand Overlord who got facesmacked with a Bow Ulti, and other 1vX'es against max CP players.
    Edited by raasdal on July 30, 2019 11:19AM
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • festher
    festher
    ✭✭
    good video. im interested since i cant play as well with my stamblade. good work
  • stritzi
    stritzi
    ✭✭✭
    raasdal wrote: »

Honestly, if you don't have anything nice to say about the mans video, just stay quiet.

Sure, there are some sub-50 players in the mix, and sure it is generic gameplay. But i also saw a 1v2 against a Grand Overlord who got facesmacked with a Bow Ulti, and other 1vX'es against max CP players.

So i have no right to criticize?

If you promote yourself and your gameplay with videos like that you have to expect critique, and if the clip lacks original content and is like every other generic stamblade video, which it does, the critique is appropriate.

But yeah i can see your point, living in fluffy, pinky world without any bad words and negative inputs is much more comfortable.

still, boring vid.

cheers

btw.:
    GO says nothing about skill, but sure one can estimate a certain amount of experience from a GO. But getting facesmacked by a bow ult says enough though.
  • cHIIMEERa
    cHIIMEERa
    ✭✭✭

You do realise that those were low level toons sitting at max cp right? They can almost take as much damage as a level 50+ 810 CP. Its pretty clear in the vid.

If you dont like it. Thats fine, but let me tell you something, you cant play open world stamblade on a much higher level than me. So if i cant impress you, i fear not many can. I think your problem is with the design of the class, not the vid.

Generic? I played with front bar Temporal Guard
    and killed 5 guys with Molag Kena procced. Im pretty sure you havent seen that, like ever. :smiley:

And no, im not ashamed, so far you’re the only one that dislike it. I can live with that.

Edited by cHIIMEERa on July 30, 2019 3:10PM
    “Good judgement is the result of experience and experience the result of bad judgement.” ― Mark Twain
  • cHIIMEERa
    cHIIMEERa
    ✭✭✭
    festher wrote: »
    good video. im interested since i cant play as well with my stamblade. good work

Thanks bro
  • stritzi
    stritzi
    ✭✭✭
    cHIIMEERa wrote: »
    you cant play open world stamblade on a much higher level than me

humble.

no offense boi, but i ve seen impressive nightblade gameplay, sypher for example, but yeah.

Temporal Guard is a pretty common used skill, but whoa you ran it on frontbar, revolutionary!

cheers friendo
  • ATomiX69
    ATomiX69
    ✭✭✭✭
    If you dont like it. Thats fine, but let me tell you something, you cant play open world stamblade on a much higher level than me.

good one dude, you should shift your focus from eso gameplay to comedy content.
    smurf account
    New PvP content when?
    Better cyro performance when?
    Farmed about 3 GO's worth of AP
    world 3rd immortal redeemer (22.02.18) and other not noteworthy trifectas
  • raasdal
    raasdal
    ✭✭✭✭✭

If you promote yourself and your gameplay with videos like that you have to expect critique, and if the clip lacks original content and is like every other generic stamblade video, which it does, the critique is appropriate.

But yeah i can see your point, living in fluffy, pinky world without any bad words and negative inputs is much more comfortable.

still, boring vid.

cheers

btw.:
    GO says nothing about skill, but sure one can estimate a certain amount of experience from a GO. But getting facesmacked by a bow ult says enough though.

You are not criticizing. Read your post again. You are ridiculing / trolling. There is a huge friggin difference.
    PC - EU
    Gromag Gro-Molag - Sorcerer - EP
    Dexion Velus - Dragonknight - AD
    Chalaux Erissa - Nightblade - AD
    Firiel Erissa - Templar - AD
  • cHIIMEERa
    cHIIMEERa
    ✭✭✭
    ATomiX69 wrote: »
    If you dont like it. Thats fine, but let me tell you something, you cant play open world stamblade on a much higher level than me.

good one dude, you should shift your focus from eso gameplay to comedy content.

I could say the same to you.
  • stritzi
    stritzi
    ✭✭✭

still, boring vid.

cheers

btw.:

You are not criticizing. Read your post again. You are ridiculing / trolling. There is a huge friggin difference.

Dont break this threads rules, no criticism allowed!

This is trolling.
  • Kr3do
    Kr3do
    ✭✭✭✭✭

You do realise that those were low level toons sitting at max cp right? They can almost take as much damage as a level 50+ 810 CP. Its pretty clear in the vid.

A level 13 with 1 skillbar and a level 17 that probably doesn't even have enough skills to fill both of his bars.
    Yeah, they're a real threat :^)
  • stritzi
    stritzi
    ✭✭✭
    Kr3do wrote: »

A level 13 with 1 skillbar and a level 17 that probably doesn't even have enough skills to fill both of his bars.

Those dudes were practically oneshotted, its pretty clear in the vid, but hey: „They can almost take as much damage as a level 50+ 810 CP“
  • cHIIMEERa
    cHIIMEERa
    ✭✭✭

Those dudes were practically oneshotted, its pretty clear in the vid, but hey: „They can almost take as much damage as a level 50+ 810 CP“

Yeah this guy at 02:10 is totally getting one shotted right? It's the same guy in both of those 2 out of what 7 clips that includes low level players.

I think It's time for you to go back and watch 1vX montages from 2015 now. You know, back when Nightblade was out of control and you didnt have to work for your kills.

This is Elsweyr, Nightblade took a hit. Just cause it was easier back then doesnt mean it's easy now. You clearly cant grasp that.

Not every stamblade player can 1vX. Had you been stamblade player yourself you would have known this.

Nothing wrong with the montage, the only thing generic here is your tiresome comments.
    Edited by cHIIMEERa on July 31, 2019 12:36PM
  • stritzi
    stritzi
    ✭✭✭

Yeah this guy at 02:10 is totally getting one shotted right? It's the same guy in both of those 2 out of what 7 clips that includes low level players.

I think It's time for you to go back and watch 1vX montages from 2015 now. You know, back when Nightblade was out of control and you didnt have to work for your kills.

This is Elsweyr, Nightblade took a hit. Just cause it was easier back then doesnt mean it's easy now. You clearly cant grasp that.

Not every stamblade player can 1vX. Had you been stamblade player yourself you would have known this.

Nothing wrong with the montage, the only thing generic here is your tiresome comments.

Your vid is a montage of deleting mostly lowbies and players that dont grasp the concept of impen, just take a look at the first min. (no offense, really! 99% of all 1vX videos are) And now you are butthurt because i pointed that out. YOU came here to show off your epeen so take the criticism like grown man or woman or whatelse you are (you never know this times)

I dont actively play stamblade you are right, i despise cheese (ok, sorry for that cut, dont be mad!), but i know how hard it is to burst and cloak away, tried it.

the only tiresome thing is people that cant handle other opinions and criticism, but well this seems to lie in the nature of self imposing killerbladesroxxors. (sorry to all other killerbladeroxxors, that dont impose, for that bold asumption!)

Ok some positiveness, to restore your feelings for me: i actually liked that GO beeing destroyed by your bow ult, that was fun, more of it!

cheers friendo
  • cHIIMEERa
    cHIIMEERa
    ✭✭✭

Your vid is a montage of deleting mostly lowbies and players that dont grasp the concept of impen, just take a look at the first min. (no offense, really! 99% of all 1vX videos are) And now you are butthurt because i pointed that out. YOU came here to show off your epeen so take the criticism like grown man or woman or whatelse you are (you never know this times)

I dont actively play stamblade you are right, i despise cheese (ok, sorry for that cut, dont be mad!), but i know how hard it is to burst and cloak away, tried it.

the only tiresome thing is people that cant handle other opinions and criticism, but well this seems to lie in the nature of self imposing killerbladesroxxors. (sorry to all other killerbladeroxxors, that dont impose, for that bold asumption!)

Ok some positiveness, to restore your feelings for me: i actually liked that GO beeing destroyed by your bow ult, that was fun, more of it!

cheers friendo

Mate, a few people in here have been trying to tell you now. ”Can i have my 4:21 back?” Is not critique. It’s provocation.

Nevermind man, i dont really like heated arguments on online forums.

Just one last thing:

If you think nightblade mechanics is cheesy (i called that in my initial reply to you) and something to frown upon. Why do you even waste your own time with vids like these? You know they’re clearly not for you and nothing good comes out of it for you, or me.
    Edited by cHIIMEERa on July 31, 2019 2:57PM
  • stritzi
    stritzi
    ✭✭✭
    I watch vids like yours with the hope to be positively suprised and learn #optimistslive

Well you are easy to provocate if that is enough. If you wouldnt have answered it in the first place, we would not discuss right now, but i guess you feel obligated to, because your ego took a hit from an internet stranger. But you are right lets stop, i had my fun.
  • Koensol
    Koensol
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I watch vids like yours with the hope to be positively suprised and learn #optimistslive
    Lol, nah mate you were just trying to be a smartass. Nice copout though :D
  • stritzi
    stritzi
    ✭✭✭
    Koensol wrote: »
    Lol, nah mate you were just trying to be a smartass. Nice copout though :D

Thank you kind sir!