Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Radiant oppression need a rework

jecks33
jecks33
✭✭✭✭✭
i don't know if it's a bug or the skill is designed as this, but EVERYTIME i hit an enemy (or a player) and i drop his life under 25% i start a Radiant and EVERYTIME this skill hit the full health enemy near my target. Everytime and this is soooooo annoying.
I think that this skill (being a finisher) should hit the last enemy hit by me
PC-EU
  • BNOC
    BNOC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Post a video please or this will just be looked at as a personal targeting issue
    vMSA - Magplar - Xbox EU - 15/11/16
    578,000 - 36 Minutes 58 Seconds (Top 2 World?)

vMSA - Magplar - Xbox NA
    569,000 - 40 minutes (350CP, Non optimised runs)
  • Hippie4927
    Hippie4927
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    At least you hit an enemy! Mine always redirects to that sandroach crawling on the floor!
    PC/NA/EP ✌️
  • UndeniablyAVG
    UndeniablyAVG
    ✭✭✭✭
    Can't agree more, I'll take a video tonight as this is bound to happen to me 20+ times this evening. The targeting of this ability is an utter nightmare.

I've been dropping the skill recently as it's so unreliable.
    PS4 EU - Daggerfall Covenant
    PSN - N_O_B_L_E-

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqUlYStV91gCyNgVjSjapbw
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I agree 100%. I clearly have my target in sight. Sometimes they are right in front of me. And my Radiant will attack someone off to the side or way in the back. It’s been like this for a while. And just blows when you miss your kill.
  • Gnortranermara
    Gnortranermara
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Agreed, targetting for this ability is gorked. And you don't owe forum contrarians a video to prove it. Anybody who runs Magplar already knows it.
  • Kaspar
    Kaspar
    ✭✭✭
    I've also noticed that it is somewhat inaccurate as of late. Sometimes even if I hit my target though and he is low in health he can somehow heal through it, almost as if it is having the opposite effect it is supposed to have.
  • No_Division
    No_Division
    ✭✭✭
    Kaspar wrote: »
    I've also noticed that it is somewhat inaccurate as of late. Sometimes even if I hit my target though and he is low in health he can somehow heal through it, almost as if it is having the opposite effect it is supposed to have.

That bug has been here forever. The beam connects and then there's a second where the DMG will apply. Cinbri noted it and posted it couple of pts patches ago lol
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    I've also noticed this in certain fights when the boss gets in execute range and then your radiant starts hitting adds and this issue is even worse in PVP when you're trying to finish of someone who is low :unamused:
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • p00tx
    p00tx
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    This isn't an attempt to discredit your issue (which I know is super frustrating, having Ice Cometed many rats into Oblivion myself), but are you tab-targetting the person you're fighting? That has been the only way I've been able to get mine to reliably hit the target I'm after. Although these days, I'm noticing it targeting players/NPCs I have just finished killing, so I end up beaming their dead body instead of the new intended target, which is super unhelpful.
    PC/Xbox NA Mindmender|Swashbuckler Supreme|Planes Breaker|Dawnbringer|Godslayer|Immortal Redeemer|Gryphon Heart|Tick-tock Tormentor|Dro-m'Athra Destroyer|Stormproof|Grand Overlord|Grand Mastercrafter|Master Grappler|Tamriel Hero
  • Sanguinor2
    Sanguinor2
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Targeting itself is having big issues at the Moment so its not just a Jesus beam Thing in my experience. Tab targetting can help in Trials but thats About all I can say.
    Politeness is respecting others.
    Courage is doing what is fair.
    Modesty is speaking of oneself without vanity.
    Self control is keeping calm even when anger rises.
    Sincerity is expressing oneself without concealing ones thoughts.
    Honor is keeping ones word.
  • EtTuBrutus
    EtTuBrutus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lol i bet i have about 30 videos showing this. Ive had it hit people BEHIND me.

It happened today on someone directly behind my target. The beam was going THRU my target to the person behind
    Edited by EtTuBrutus on July 29, 2019 10:22PM
  • Grandma
    Grandma
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    the only issues I've had with raidant oppression (not what you mentioned here) is where i start a light attack to weave before it's finished - half the time it'll instead of doing a light attack or a radiant oppression do a heavy attack (!??!!)
    GH / 3/04/2021 / Elemental Catalyst Necromancer
  • Vetixio
    Vetixio
    ✭✭✭✭
    p00tx wrote: »
    This isn't an attempt to discredit your issue (which I know is super frustrating, having Ice Cometed many rats into Oblivion myself), but are you tab-targetting the person you're fighting? That has been the only way I've been able to get mine to reliably hit the target I'm after. Although these days, I'm noticing it targeting players/NPCs I have just finished killing, so I end up beaming their dead body instead of the new intended target, which is super unhelpful.

I do try and tab target but I have had it in some PVE Dungeons where even tho the boss is tab targetted your radiant hits something else which just makes you internally or maybe even externally scream.
    Pìerre - Breton Vampire Templar, Grand Overlord. Erádàn - Bosmer Templar, Warlord. Vyríc - Imperial Vampire Necromancer, Centurion. Sybìl - Breton Sorcerer, Centurion. Erìch - Nord Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Njàll - Nord Templar, Lieutenant. Elánnà - Bosmer Warden, Veteran. Laquì - Redguard Vampire Nightblade, Corporal. Noveni Dres - Dunmer Sorcerer, Lieutenant. Marìnus - Imperial Warden, Veteran. Arvyn Indoril - Dunmer Templar, Sergeant. Rósalyn - Breton Sorcerer, Corporal. Emelîn - Bosmer Dragonknight, Corporal. Astaroth Indoril - Dunmer Sorcerer.
  • jcm2606
    jcm2606
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    It's not just this ability. Targeting in general is *** and needs to be reworked. Tab targeting especially. Name an ability, I'm sure you'll find someone who's had targeting *** them over when using it. My two favourite videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yprAGEEfOPk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8kKugyuBpKs&feature=youtu.be