Maintenance for the week of April 15:
ā€¢ PC/Mac: No maintenance ā€“ April 15
ā€¢ ESO Store and Account System for maintenance ā€“ April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!

The oldest, continuously running Xbox One North American Social Guild is once again RECRUITING!

• shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    āœ­āœ­āœ­
    @Klevra and @TechManMatt92 sent both of you an invite. Welcome to DoG! We look forward to chatting with you in game guild chat and/or on band. šŸ˜€
    Edited by shalalaA7X on April 23, 2019 3:21AM
  • Klevra
    Klevra
    Soul Shriven
    Thank you
  • tuckotb14_ESO
    tuckotb14_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Hello,
    I played ESO on pc at launch. I hit level 50 and kinda lost interest.

Life has changed, so I'm looking for a guild to help me get back into gaming on the xbox.

GT:xDhashx
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    āœ­āœ­āœ­
    Iā€™m going to be away from my Xbox until late tonight but I will definitely ask someone to send one out when they get a moment. In the meantime @tuckotb14_ESO feel free to join our band app. šŸ˜€
  • mrnightshade
    mrnightshade
    Soul Shriven
    Interested:

GT: Adriftedmind
    xbone: adriftedmind
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    āœ­āœ­āœ­
    @mrnightshade I will get you an invite out later today. If you would like to join our band app just search eso dog and request to join.
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    āœ­āœ­āœ­
    DoG is still recruiting. If you are interested in an invite feel free to post message here, join our band page and ask for an invite or send me a message (gamertag: shalala a7x)
  • Dr_Jeh
    Dr_Jeh
    Soul Shriven
    Hello! I'm a returning player. Played at launch a little and took a long break from MMOs. My wife is new to gaming in general and is learning the ropes but really likes the game. We're both pretty friendly and would be interested in hanging out and getting to know some members.

GT: Dr J3h
    GT: Mrs Jeh
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    āœ­āœ­āœ­
    Welcome @Dr_Jeh. šŸ˜€ looking forward to getting to know you and your wife.
  • LoremasterQ
    LoremasterQ
    Soul Shriven
    Looking for a guild to play with and learn from! Wod be nice to meet fellow Elder Scrolls fans and hopefully become an active and contributing member. Avid Elder Scrolls fan and lore junkie, bought ESO when Morrowind was released, got overwhelmed and just got back into it a few weeks ago. Level 33 but wanting to level up quicker. GT: SirQuenton420
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    āœ­āœ­āœ­
    @LoremasterQ I will get someone to send you an invite later today. In the meantime if you wish to join our band page just search eso dog. Make sure to use your gamertag as your screen name. Welcome šŸ˜€
  • aggerdo
    aggerdo
    Soul Shriven
    new player.

Would like an invite if spaces still, thx
  • aggerdo
    aggerdo
    Soul Shriven
    Forgot gt ā€” aggerdo
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    āœ­āœ­āœ­
    @aggerdo I will send when I get home in the next hour. Welcome! Feel free to join our band page in the meantime. Just search eso dog
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    āœ­āœ­āœ­
    We are now in the guild finder but feel free to still send me a message in game or on Xbox for an invite gt: shalala a7x

• Guardian_Sr
    Guardian_Sr
    Soul Shriven
    I am interested in your guild if you still have room. Thanks
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    āœ­āœ­āœ­
    @Guardian_Sr what is your gamertag? I will gladly send you an invite. Either post here, send me an Xbox message or join our band and we will get you an invite.
    Edited by shalalaA7X on June 6, 2019 8:55PM
  • stayooriginal
    stayooriginal
    Soul Shriven
    Very interested !

Been playing for about a year on and off

GT : stayooriginal
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    āœ­āœ­āœ­
    @stayooriginal sent an invite. Join us in guild chat 1 and in our band page. Just search eso dog in band.
  • stayooriginal
    stayooriginal
    Soul Shriven
    Will do.
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    āœ­āœ­āœ­
    DoG is still recruiting
  • stpolaris
    stpolaris
    āœ­āœ­
    itsnotatumor307

please and thank you
  • shalalaA7X
    shalalaA7X
    āœ­āœ­āœ­
    @stpolaris I will get an invite sent out when I hop online later this evening. šŸ˜€