Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Draconic Minion Murderer

Katahdin
Katahdin
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
Has anyone completed this yet?
Seems like the Iron Atronachs dont get to spawn any more.

I have my kill 50 dragons done, 100 Flame wyrms and 100 fire atros but Im stuck at 60 Iron.
I have not seen them spawn in almost a week. The dragons die so fast they dont seem to ever get to the iron atro spawn.
Beta tester November 2013
  • LadySinflower
    LadySinflower
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is there any way you can change the time of day you're playing? I tend to play late at night and the number of players farming dragons decreases drastically. With fewer people in the group the dragons take quite a bit longer to kill. Not only that, but I've noticed that the order in which they do things varies. Sometimes the iron atronachs spawn the first time he leaves the ground, sometimes later. But if you were able to play when fewer people were online you'd have more chance of the atronachs spawning when the dragon leaves the ground, because the dragon would take longer to kill.
  • Katahdin
    Katahdin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @LadySinflower

Not really, I work during the day and the alarm goes off at 5:15 am. I need to sleep at night or I can't function at work.
    Beta tester November 2013