The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

Can't acces to account and store pages

markdeloma
markdeloma
✭✭✭
Well, if I try to go to "account" or "store - > PC" pages I see this message "This site can’t be reached account.elderscrollsonline.com refused to connect." And the page is not loading
A few days before everyting was great.
Is it something still close for maintenance? I thought it was already finished - "Maintenance for the week of July 29:
· [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU for maintenance – July 29, 4:00AM EDT (8:00 UTC) - 10:00AM EDT (14:00 UTC)"
Head of Emerald Turtle
  • markdeloma
    markdeloma
    ✭✭✭
    All other links of ESO site are working.
    Head of Emerald Turtle
  • idk
    idk
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Whatever the reason it is not just you. I cannot access either as well.
  • markdeloma
    markdeloma
    ✭✭✭
    idk wrote: »
    Whatever the reason it is not just you. I cannot access either as well.

Thanks mate. I was worried. So maybe I need to wait a bit. (but why? :'( )
    Head of Emerald Turtle
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @markdeloma

As you mentioned in your first post, there was maintenance on the servers in the morning but it is already finished.

Are you still getting the same connection error now when accessing the account page?
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • markdeloma
    markdeloma
    ✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @markdeloma

As you mentioned in your first post, there was maintenance on the servers in the morning but it is already finished.

Are you still getting the same connection error now when accessing the account page?

No. It's OK now. Thanks for noting me!
    Head of Emerald Turtle