The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

Hunter's Glade Return

chuck-18_ESO
chuck-18_ESO
✭✭✭✭✭
Do you think the Hunter's Glade will return to the Crown Store in August, since that's the Wolfhunter DLC's anniversary? I just returned to the game a month or two ago, so I'm not sure when it last went on sale, but I'm really hoping to see it come back around soon!
The Exclusionary Mandates of Maruhkite Selection: All Are Equal

1: That the Supreme Spirit Akatosh is of unitary essence, as proven by the monolinearity of Time.
1: That Shezarr the missing sibling is Singularly Misplaced and therefore Doubly Venerated.
1: That the protean substrate that informs all denial of (1) is the Aldmeri Taint.
1: That the Prophet Most Simian demonstrated that monothought begets Proper-Life.
1: That the purpose of Proper-Life is the Expungement of the Taint.
1: That the Arc of Time provides the mortal theater for the Sacred Expungement.
1: That Akatosh is Time is Proper-Life is Taint-Death.
  • Swifigames
    Swifigames
    ✭✭✭
    I believe some of the other limited time homes that were available for purchase last year have all been offered again this year. My guess is that Hunter's Glade will return within the next few months.
    I wouldn't be shocked to see it hit the crown store some time between now and Halloween.
    "We don't want other worlds, we want mirrors." - Gibarian
    --
    Nightblade (Bosmer) - Kremlok
    Templar (Khajiit) - Drops-the-Ball
    Templar (Altmer) - Lyranil of Alinor
    Necromancer (Altmer) - Kalomyr
    Sorcerer (Dunmer) - Lord Eldruin