Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Looking for guild trader that sells Crafting Motif 47: Buoyant Armiger Style

user0666
user0666
It's very common for guild traders to sell Buoyant Armiger motifs for specific items but does anybody know of a guild trader that is currently selling the specific motif "Crafting Motif 47: Buoyant Armiger Style"?
  • Royaji
    Royaji
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Considering how rare the pages are I would be surprised if more than a couple full books has even dropped since Morrowind release.
  • user0666
    user0666
    Ok, i was suspecting it was something like that. Also, just by flipping through the forum on this website I discovered something epically useful. It's now changed the way i shop haha:

https://us.tamrieltradecentre.com/
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    user0666 wrote: »
    Ok, i was suspecting it was something like that. Also, just by flipping through the forum on this website I discovered something epically useful. It's now changed the way i shop haha:

https://us.tamrieltradecentre.com/

Tamriel Trade Centre has major downsides too.

It’s never real time. You may see listings but then go to the actual trader and not see the item in stock.

Not everyone downloads data to TTC ... so you’re never guaranteed the best deal if you solely rely on it to make purchases.

And, finally, TTC is definitely not console-friendly (Xbox/PS4).

Just keeping players who blindly follow it (and recommend it) in check ...

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 28, 2019 7:45PM
  • user0666
    user0666
    is there an addon that I can use to better shop for things?

also what addon is it that helps me check the value of an item before posting it for sale at a guild trader?
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Though I’m down on the Tamriel Trade Centre) TTC website, I can recommend the TTC in-game add-on ... as well as the Master Merchant (MM) add-on.

MM utilizes sales data in your five (5) guilds ... and is really good for day-to-day high volume items for sale. It’s advised to be a part of at least one trade guild for decent data.

TTC is really useful for new in-game items, slow-moving items, or one-off items ... like the Buoyant Armiger motif pages.

Enjoy!