The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Stolen Items Request

Cameron_Vayle
Cameron_Vayle
✭✭✭
I think it is about time that ESO allows you to stash stolen loot in your household boxes. I mean...honestly...all of your characters are family and should all be able to profit from the others activity.
  • zvavi
    zvavi
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The divines do not approve of such blasphemy.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This idea is a sham for increasing the fencing limit.

Letting non-stealthy Alt characters turn in contraband is too much of an easy street.

Nothing to see here ...
  • BooPerScOOper
    BooPerScOOper
    ✭✭✭
    I actually want to put some of those freaky dolls IN my house
    How cool would this be hanging in your house
    https://esoitem.uesp.net/itemLink.php?&itemid=61665&level=1&quality=3
    Edited by BooPerScOOper on July 30, 2019 5:30PM
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree. It would be nice to be able to stockpile more valuable stolen items so that you can turn in a valuable payload every now and then.

I also think they should get rid of stolen items all together, increase the value of small furniture items to the value of stolen items, and then make small furnishings take the place of stolen items (as marked as stolen items). You should be allowed to put them in your house too.

Then everything you steal could be a furnishing, so it would be a legitimate item not just a fun placeholder, and you wouldn't have to buy/craft tiny items to decorate with.

Letting non-stealthy Alt characters turn in contraband is too much of an easy street.

Nothing to see here ...

Perhaps then they could lower the base fencing limit, and change the way legerdemain interacts with fencing to increase the limit exponentially.

That way, if you want to be a thief, you have to commit to thiefing.
    Edited by Cathexis on July 30, 2019 7:13PM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.
  • kaithuzar
    kaithuzar
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Nothing to see here ...

Alts can’t be fences?
    Seems like the only rule being broken here is you severely limiting their life choices comrade.
    Member of:
    Fantasia - osh kosh b-josh
    Just Chill - Crown's house
    GoldCloaks - Durruthy test server penga
    Small Meme Guild - Mano's house

Former member of:
    Legend - Siffer fan boy club
    TKO (tamriel knight's order) - free bks
    Deviance - Leonard's senche tiger
    Purple - hamNchz is my hero
    Eight Divines - myrlifax stop playing final fantasy
    WKB (we kill bosses) - turd where you go?
    Arcance Council - Klytz Kommander
    World Boss - Mike & Chewy gone EP
    M12 (majestic twelve) - cult of the loli zerg