Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Upcoming Special Furnishings from Update 20 Data-Mine

• SirMewser
    SirMewser
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    moonsister wrote: »
    any info on what is coming next? I am really curious :smile: and the list above helped a lot with managing funds.

Ditto...
    I'm expecting a couple of daedric themed stuff for the next two weeks based on the luxury calendar.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Here are some items that I was able to find in the database... feel free to correct me if I am mistaken about any of these, though. <3

dbe8szvi4tug.jpg
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Thanks R_K, my dark elven homes look forward to some of these Dunmer additions, and my museum wants some of the Nedic and Reachmen stuff in the collection there =)
  • ValkyriesWolf
    ValkyriesWolf
    ✭✭✭
    OMG, my poor poor ingame wallet.... I love all of those, especially the plants and that orb <3
    Metal forever \m/
  • moonsister
    moonsister
    ✭✭✭
    R_K wrote: »
    Here are some items that I was able to find in the database... feel free to correct me if I am mistaken about any of these, though. <3

Thanks a bunch! <3<3

The ash garden looks super promising- as do the orb and plants! And more lighting items are always welcome

• Nephthys
    Nephthys
    ✭✭✭
    Yes yes yes… Dark Elf statues.
    Dunmer magicka Necromancer DPS/Healer
  • StabbityDoom
    StabbityDoom
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    A round bowl of dirt? really?
    PC/NA
    EHT zealot
    streamer: http://twitch.tv/stabbitydoom
  • Hauteecole_Rider16
    Hauteecole_Rider16
    ✭✭✭

FLOWER BEDS!!!
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    @R_K did you find anything in the Scalebreaker update on the PTS? That update should include the next batch of items.
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Damn, was hoping that Dark Elf Ash Garden, Communal would be this week with all the Vvardenfell stuff the past couple weeks..
  • Tigerseye
    Tigerseye
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭

That is good - we need flowerbeds and also containers with earth in, so you don't have the awkward gaps below plants.

Would be good to have the Alinor flowerbeds, too - they exist in game - and also, some other styles.
    Edited by Tigerseye on July 27, 2019 1:53AM
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    Tigerseye wrote: »

That is good - we need flowerbeds and also containers with earth in, so you don't have the awkward gaps below plants.

Would be good to have the Alinor flowerbeds, too - they exist in game - and also, some other styles.

Very true!

And apparently I might also be the only one excited to have them for their intended purpose :D

Really wanting one to complete my Dunmeri Ancestral Tomb!
  • Carbonised
    Carbonised
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So Velothi items were datamined, but no Velothi items at all this weekend, neither old nor new ones. I sincerely hope that the Velothi items will return again after this weekend of selling rocks, of all things stupid and inane.
  • Inhuman003
    Inhuman003
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Nedic Orb, Ritual really got my attention.
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    @R_K did you find anything in the Scalebreaker update on the PTS? That update should include the next batch of items.
    Funny story... ;-) Unrelated, you may want to sit down first...

fzxl9205kqes.jpg

(insert shameless Essential Housing Tools and Magic Carpet and DecoTrack plugs here)
  • Dacalana
    Dacalana
    ✭✭✭
    @R_K OMG! That's all I ever wated from the game, wow, all red Summerset trees and a greenhouse that in my thoughts could never be added. And Elsweyr Sarcophagus you see eerywhere in game.
    Gazebo stands in a row with buildings we will farm in new dungeons.
  • CaffeinatedMayhem
    CaffeinatedMayhem
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    @R_K DEAD. DEAD NOW. CANNOT BREATHE THE AWESOMENESS
  • bluebird
    bluebird
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Carbonised wrote: »
    fzxl9205kqes.jpg
    ... O ... M...G...
    3d32367da33f80b8c8bd881f878d205170025920e1e0a20d1f4bf9409f35e7e5.jpg
  • Snowfaeriewings
    Snowfaeriewings
    ✭✭✭
    OMG! lovelies!
  • R_K
    R_K
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure that I am understanding - does this mean that you like them? ;-)

(I nearly died when I saw these items - I have wanted many of them since 1980-something. Or since the game's launch. Definitely one of those.)
  • dcam86b14_ESO
    dcam86b14_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    omg! red trees finally!!!!
    the entire reason I kept my mathisen manor as my primary.
    only took years omfg!!! finally!!!!
  • Vehlir
    Vehlir
    ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure that I am understanding - does this mean that you like them? ;-)

(I nearly died when I saw these items - I have wanted many of them since 1980-something. Or since the game's launch. Definitely one of those.)

Holy cow! You're telling me! This latest batch you've uncovered looks amazing!

The Ash Garden had me hyped but now also those Alinor Greenhouse & Windmills, & those trees? Some really awesome pieces here! Can't wait!

Thanks for uncovering these goodies!
  • Kiyakotari
    Kiyakotari
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    And look at that all-important note beneath a number of the trees: Animated.
  • TheNightflame
    TheNightflame
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    windmill.... greenhouse.... wisterias......

almost makes you forget the healer changes
  • Zypheran
    Zypheran
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    We know they will put the good stuff in a limited time furniture pack that costs a fortune :/
    All my housing builds are available on YouTube
    https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCf3oJ_cxuu01HmWZJZ6KK6g?view_as=subscriber
    I am happy to share the EHT save files for most of my builds.
  • Nerouyn
    Nerouyn
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Vehlir wrote: »
    The Ash Garden had me hyped but now also those Alinor Greenhouse & Windmills, & those trees? Some really awesome pieces here! Can't wait!

Every expression of excitement bumps the eventual price up.
  • ZAD1ST
    ZAD1ST
    ✭✭✭
    Omg those trees!!!!!! I will start saving now!!!!!
  • The_Last_Titan
    The_Last_Titan
    ✭✭✭
    heck yeah, i wanted more autumn looking trees! and the buildings!!! hopefully they get added, like wasn't there an imperial forge that was on the pts like 2 years ago that was never added :s
  • bellatrixed
    bellatrixed
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So excited for these! Now if only they'd add the pretty grape plants/rows from Summerset so we can make our own vineyards!
    ESO Roleplay | RP community for all factions/servers/platforms