Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Asylum Sanctorium is STILL exploitable in 2019?

Cortanacamo
Cortanacamo
✭✭✭
Why must players be banned for something YOU cannot fix?? Over four banwaves have occurred over the past 1.5 years! Not only is the vAS snipe present, but people are selling the snipe method to other people for in-game currency! I honestly thought they purged the ability to snipe asylum, so my group were the first victims of the latest banwave, we were proof of ZoS’ quick response to exploits! It took less than a week for us to get permanently banned, more people were banned the following week; people managed to evade the hammer though through exiting and reentering the game before a certain health percentage, not too sure.

I’m not encouraging people to exploit their way through the game’s hard earned items. Anyways, I went on a healer to observe the ‘mechanics’ of the exploit (yep, something as lazy as a snipe has mechanics). I’m just irritated that the entire area doesn’t have a bloody death wall or anything, it’s outside of the map for god sake. Like this is something that should have been patched back in 2017 when the first banwave came, if you can do it with crappy Sunspire chests you can clearly add death barriers and block off areas in Asylum Sanctorium.

My advise: don’t snipe skins or exploit anything in the game, including magical Indrik berries (unless you’re a bow build dps I guess) and to ZoS: FIX YOUR GAME (don’t take it seriously, y’know ban some more people, might reduce the lag a bit).
Edited by Cortanacamo on July 25, 2019 5:52AM
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Not again...
  • Karm1cOne
    Karm1cOne
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    So.... you attempted a known exploit.... one that has had players banned previously.... and you got banned?
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Karm1cOne wrote: »
    So.... you attempted a known exploit.... one that has had players banned previously.... and you got banned?

Sounded to me like they previously exploited, got banned, heard about the new Snipe exploit amd went along to,document it so they could turn in a report to ZoS explaining how its down in hopes that - this time - maybe ZOS actually fixes AS for good.
  • Cortanacamo
    Cortanacamo
    ✭✭✭
    Karm1cOne wrote: »

Sounded to me like they previously exploited, got banned, heard about the new Snipe exploit amd went along to,document it so they could turn in a report to ZoS explaining how its down in hopes that - this time - maybe ZOS actually fixes AS for good.

I was in the latest wave (because I thought they would've patched the snipe by now, I stayed in the group to observe the exploit, nothing more or less), basically as soon as our group did it others followed. I tried telling the people who originally knew the snipe still existed to calm down and to stop skinning more people with the snipe, they didn't listen and as a result over 200 people did the vAS exploit. I like the fast response from ZoS but it wasn't thorough enough in regards to the people that did it.

The reason this snipe still exists is because ZoS were lied to when they 'interrogated' one of the original snipers, as a matter of fact I believe there are two spots that groups are able to exploit. I've been trying to email ZoS because I want to help them resolve the issues with the exploit, no more players need to get banned over a crumby exploit that should've been fixed the first banwave around.
    Edited by Cortanacamo on July 27, 2019 12:59PM
  • TriangularChicken
    TriangularChicken
    ✭✭✭✭
    its 2019...just play the mechanics..its so easy to clear it nowadays.. 4 min trial smh

but i get what you want to say... after 2 years they still havent fixed ***.
  • WuffyCerulei
    WuffyCerulei
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    It’s your own fault for exploiting and getting banned. You can’t blame Zos for your own stupidity.
    For the love of Kyne, buff sorc. PC NACP 2100+Star-Sïnger - Khajiit Magicka Sorc - EP Grand Overlord - Flawless Conqueror vMA/vBRP/vDSA no death/vHel Ra HM/vAA HM/vSO HM/vMoL HM/vHoF HM/vAS +2/vCR+3/vSS HMs/vKA HMs/vVH/vRG Oax HM/vDSR
  • Cortanacamo
    Cortanacamo
    ✭✭✭
    It’s your own fault for exploiting and getting banned. You can’t blame Zos for your own stupidity.

Stupid? Definitely. But it gave me a lot of information, far more information than when I discovered that people were trying to exploit Cloudrest last year.