Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Alternative Community to forums ?

WeylandLabs
WeylandLabs
✭✭✭✭✭
Since I feel the eso forums have been getting so toxic and filled with nothing but hate.

Does anybody have an alternative community's forums - discords to discuss about thoerycrafting / testing / ideas without bias to pvp and pve ?

Reason for this is becuase I'd like to discuss build ideas and get opinions without some wierd type of elitism. And honestly I'd like to create another meta in silence without people trying to figure out what I'm up too.

Things they must agree on is ...

This game is and always will be broken, you understand this and still play it for reasons unknown. There will never be TRUE balance. With that said can somebody help me. Id like to give some great info out and have some fun thoerycrafting.
Edited by WeylandLabs on July 25, 2019 1:41PM

Best Answers

• frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Lmfao 😂 Damn I forgot to exclude Reddit as that is even worse than the forums. A community of people that do not YouTube - Twitch stream. I'm not trying to become popular make money or violate ZOS TOS in doing so. I just wanna thoerycraft and get a few opinions without bias or people start rallying nerfs for it.

And maybe make another build that will make the community go crazy again.

That's pretty fun ... 👍

Whatever you’re thinking, I already want it nerfed
    Answer ✓
  • ccmedaddy
    ccmedaddy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Sounds like you need to find a good ESO discord server. I don't use discord anymore so I can't recommend any but I remember there being a few active channels w/ lots of theorycrafting discussions.
    Answer ✓
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    The forums here generally agree that Reddit is much more,upbeat. But I don't know how we'll it fits the conversations you wamt to have.
  • frostz417
    frostz417
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Yea you can go to Reddit where it’s full of nothing but cringeworthy kajiit role players and experience the 50 daily screenshots of a summerset sunset while getting to read even more cringe worthy role play posts about grattbhifjwkrje the furry lizard kajiit hybid lol
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lmfao 😂 Damn I forgot to exclude Reddit as that is even worse than the forums. A community of people that do not YouTube - Twitch stream. I'm not trying to become popular make money or violate ZOS TOS in doing so. I just wanna thoerycraft and get a few opinions without bias or people start rallying nerfs for it.

And maybe make another build that will make the community go crazy again.

That's pretty fun ... 👍
  • leepalmer95
    leepalmer95
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Reddit basically thinks zos can do no wrong.

If zos literally asked $400 for a horse reddit would love them still.
    PS4 EU DC

Current CP : 756+

I have every character level 50, both a magicka and stamina version.

RIP my effort to get 5x v16 characters...
  • Kartalin
    Kartalin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Reddit: complains about toxic official forums

Official forums: complains about sterilized subreddit filled with fluff pieces

Can both be right? I believe so.
    • PC/NA
    • Karllotta, AD Magplar, AR 50
    • Hatched-In-Glacier, DC Magden, AR 44
    • Miraliys, EP Warden, AR 35
    • Kartalin, AD Stamblade, AR 35
    • Kallenna, AD Magcro, AR 34
    • Miralys, EP Magsorc, AR 34
    • Milthalas, EP Magblade, AR 34
    • Lemon Party - Meanest Girls - @ Kartalin - Youtube
  • No_Division
    No_Division
    ✭✭✭
    Kartalin wrote: »
    Reddit: complains about toxic official forums

Official forums: complains about sterilized subreddit filled with fluff pieces

Can both be right? I believe so.

there's less discussions on reddit. They have a daily set discussion which is cool, but most of the time its "set is so outdated its trash" lol.

• ATomiX69
    ATomiX69
    ✭✭✭✭
    Go to reddit if you want some community that looks at ESO through rose-tinted glasses.
    All negative threads and every criticism gets insta removed from the mods there.
    So if you want a community thats somehow 100% positive of a game that deserves a 3/10 these days go to:
    https://reddit.com/r/elderscrollsonline/

Alternatives: look for a large social guild ingame with a dedicated discord server
    Edited by ATomiX69 on July 27, 2019 8:18AM
    smurf account
    New PvP content when?
    Better cyro performance when?
    Farmed about 3 GO's worth of AP
    world 3rd immortal redeemer (22.02.18) and other not noteworthy trifectas
  • rsantijw13
    rsantijw13
    ✭✭✭
    the real world?
  • WeylandLabs
    WeylandLabs
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    But is there a discord or community dedicated to straight Thoerycrafting and testing. I find the threads on the forums to be incredibly bias and players looking for things to harp about.