The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA megaserver for maintenance – April 25, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 2:00PM EDT (18:00 UTC)
https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/comment/8098811/#Comment_8098811

StamDen 2h pve dps

Joxer61
Joxer61
✭✭✭✭✭
Anyone running this and if so how is it? Just spitballin…. ;)
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Used to run one way back in the day. It's gotten a lot of good toolkit buffs, such as the upgrade to carve and the proposed PTS change to stampede. It's great having the Racer because... I'm going to be honest, I hate uppercut and morphs. Next patch you'll have a ton of dots, so you'll actually likely have to choose between abilities for bar space.

What kind of content are you doing?
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    Used to run one way back in the day. It's gotten a lot of good toolkit buffs, such as the upgrade to carve and the proposed PTS change to stampede. It's great having the Racer because... I'm going to be honest, I hate uppercut and morphs. Next patch you'll have a ton of dots, so you'll actually likely have to choose between abilities for bar space.

What kind of content are you doing?

Straight up PVE, dungeons then trials at some stage.
  • DocFrost72
    DocFrost72
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yeah, you'll be fine for any dungeon and any trial complete with 2h. I'd recommend brawler over carve if you're doing a lot of soloing, but otherwise your best 3 abilities will be carve (aoe spammable, single target dot), stampede (as long as the proposed changes go through next patch), and Executioner or Reverse Slash. Which morph you pick depends heavily on if you have enough aoe already, in your opinion. Wardens have Shalks, 2h light/heavy attack, stampede, and carve/brawler to pair with either endless hail or deadly cloak, depending on what your setup is. I'd run Executioner if the big buff it got holds for more single target damage, you'll already be doing tons of aoe damage.
  • Joxer61
    Joxer61
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DocFrost72 wrote: »
    Yeah, you'll be fine for any dungeon and any trial complete with 2h. I'd recommend brawler over carve if you're doing a lot of soloing, but otherwise your best 3 abilities will be carve (aoe spammable, single target dot), stampede (as long as the proposed changes go through next patch), and Executioner or Reverse Slash. Which morph you pick depends heavily on if you have enough aoe already, in your opinion. Wardens have Shalks, 2h light/heavy attack, stampede, and carve/brawler to pair with either endless hail or deadly cloak, depending on what your setup is. I'd run Executioner if the big buff it got holds for more single target damage, you'll already be doing tons of aoe damage.

Cheers for that! I will give carve a go, like the splash damage. And I want to run as many class skills as I can so I have like 2...lol, oh joy! Wait and see what happens with soultrap and such after pts. ;)