Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

PTS Update 23 - Feedback Thread for Battleground Map Updates

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
This is the official feedback thread for the Battleground map updates in Istarus and Ald Carac. Specific feedback that the team is looking for includes the following:
  • Did you like the alternate layout of these maps for the game modes they were created for? Why or why not?
  • Do you have any other general feedback?
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • Zer0oo
    Zer0oo
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Please put a banker at the base of each BG map so i can get gear out if i have forgotten it.
    Ice Furnace: This item set now grants Spell Damage, rather than Weapon Damage for the 4 piece bonus
    - Update 23
  • Minno
    Minno
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zer0oo wrote: »
    Please put a banker at the base of each BG map so i can get gear out if i have forgotten it.

and let us swap gear while in the spawn area. also, stop players from attacking from that area lol.
    Minno - DC - Forum-plar Extraordinaire
    - Guild-lead for MV
    - Filthy Casual
  • jediodyn_ESO
    jediodyn_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    Please separate premade groups from pugs by fixing the two separate queues. Solo vs solo players, and group vs groups.

Almost no-one was complaining about the maps, but the BG forum has a post that has stayed page 1 for over a year and a half begging for this change with an overwhelming majority of votes. I've run BG's every night for almost 2 years. I hear the same complaints on a daily basis.

The map layouts aren't your problem with BGs. The queues are. If you want to make more money and make this game more popular. Separate the premade groups from the players who que solo.

Oh, and I'm having trouble answering the questions you've posted here because battlegrounds are so unpopular right now that they almost never pop on the PTS!

Please fix the queues so that more of us will enjoy this awesome feature of mmo gaming.
  • Cążki
    Cążki
    ✭✭✭✭
    "Activity Finder
    Battlegrounds are currently unavailable while we test the new system. Note that it will appear as though you can queue for them, but you won't be transferred into the battleground.
    Using a wayshrine after accepting a Ready Check, but before teleporting to the dungeon, will result in you being stuck in the queue.
    If you leave a group at the end of the dungeon and queue for another dungeon, the UI will not correctly display your queue status after you are teleported out of that dungeon.
    If two players leave your group mid-dungeon, you'll only be able to find 1 replacement under most circumstances.
    You may get the reward for doing a random dungeon even though you queued for a specific one."

MAKE SEPARATE BG FROM RANDOM AND PREMADE:

1.RANDOM ARENAS SO ANYONE CAN JOIN BUT ONLY BY YOURSELF, WITH OFF OPTION TO GROUPING
    2.TEAM ARENAS WITH GROUPING OPTION ON, AND ALSO LADDER SCORE RESULT.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHERE IS OPTION TO RECONNECT TO BG WHEN YOU GOT DISCONNECTION ????

Altmer skooma dealer.
    PC-EU