Maintenance for the week of September 16:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: EU megaserver for maintenance – September 20,  6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC)
Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

steam and non-steam version

HighOrc
HighOrc
Soul Shriven
I bought the steam version of standard eso few weeks ago.
so what happen if I bought non-steam version of the standard edition in the same account?
Also if I get additional chapter from the amazon, can I redeem the chapter even if base game is steam edition?
  • Alastrine
    Alastrine
    ✭✭✭
    I have the Steam version, which was my original edition.
    Someone gifted me the big gift set, which came with another game key so when it went FTP I started a second account. I needed a different email from the main account to do that, plus only the Steam version starts through Steam. The other account I start from a game icon on my desktop which lets me log in to either actually.
    I now have 3 accounts, the third works like the second.
    Not sure if this answers your question about buying a non-steam version or not but thought I would offer it.
    As to the chapter, no idea.. I buy all my chapters through each account page for each account. If I log into the "Steam" account via the account page and purchase any chapters it works fine on the Steam edition. I just prefer to buy that way as opposed to buying through Steam itself.
    Hope this helps and doesn't sound too confusing :)
  • fetito666
    fetito666
    ✭✭✭
    I just got on Steam all CE editions with a 64% discount. I am happy! This is the best day of the month.