Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

* LIONS OF NEMEA * Daggerfall PvP/Progressive PvE/Social Guild

C3NTUR1ON
C3NTUR1ON
✭✭✭
Greetings,

The Lions of Nemea are seeking active members (18+ years old) to join our ranks. Our main objective is to grow DC presence in Cyrodiil and build a strong endgame trial team. With the upcoming DLC and changes on June 4th, we want to refresh our roster with team oriented players willing to support each other.

Come join the Conquest!

If interested, please leave your gamertag in the comments below and you will receive a response within 24 hours. For those of you without access to the forum send a PM to one of the following:

c3nturi0n pr1me
xx drakaina xx

Thank you for checking us out.
Edited by C3NTUR1ON on June 8, 2019 2:29AM
  • Baneful_Legion
    Greetings,

I am the GM of a social/trading guild. I’ve been looking for veterans interested in doing exactly what you are proposing. I keep a tight roster, would you be interested in joining our family as leaders? (no dues required for leads). I generally have my hands full just recruiting, maintaining notes, running social events, crafting, etc. to help newer players. Your experience and willingness to lead would be a key addition. Thank you for your consideration.

GT: Baneful Legion
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    You can send me an invite... I am wanting to put together a larger PvP group again too.
  • Baneful_Legion
    Very cool, invites sent.
  • Durikas75
    Durikas75
    ✭✭
    I'm looking for an active guild for EP PvP and a guild willing to actually get groups together for harder PvE content. I'm interested in joining. My GT is Durikas75 thanks.
    Xbone GT Durikas75 PC in game @durikas75
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Looking to add more members before DLC launch. With Alliance locked campaigns incoming, it’s a good time to get on board if you are trying to group frequently.
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Looking for additional members to begin normal trials (DPS, Tank, and Healers)
  • C3NTUR1ON
    C3NTUR1ON
    ✭✭✭
    Where are the #trueblue players?
  • urezzz
    urezzz
    Soul Shriven
    I mostly do pvp, gt: urezzz