The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

PTS Update 23 - Bug Reports for Multi-Crafting

ZOS_GinaBruno
ZOS_GinaBruno
Community Manager
Please report any issues you run into while testing Multi-Crafting. In general, we prefer you to use /bug in-game but if you’d rather submit a report here, please give us as much information as possible, including screenshots and/or video if applicable. Thank you!
Gina Bruno
Senior Community Manager
Dev Tracker | Service Alerts | ESO Twitter | My Twitter
Staff Post
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    This is a crafting bug rather than a multi-crafting bug, but this seems like the best place to report it.

More information regarding bug 190716-006041.

When I use a crafting station for the first time in a play session, it thinks that my character does not know any traits. This occurs on all types of Equipment crafting station (Blacksmithing, Clothier, Jewelry Crafting, Woodworking).
    e.g. Clothier station in Vivec City, Vvardenfell, character knows 9/9 traits on Robe.
    DTJGx.png

e.g. Jewelry Crafting station in Vivec City, Vvardenfell, character knows 9/9 traits on Ring.
    DTJJR.png

In order for the traits to show up, I need to scroll one position to the right (i.e. to to Shirt for Clothier or to Necklace for Jewelry Crafting), then back to the item I wanted to make.

Sometimes the crafting stations get completely confused about what type of crafting station they are.
    e.g. Blacksmithing station in Vivec City, Vvardenfell, which is behaving like a Jewelry Crafting station.
    DTJGm.png

I have also seen the Clothier station in Belkarth, Craglorn, behaving like a Blacksmithing station.

I have experienced this second bug on Live, but assumed that it was due to an old/incompatible addon. However, on PTS I am running no addons at all.

NOTE: It may be relevant that I usually walk around in gamepad mode and then switch to keyboard and mouse when I reach the crafting station.
    Edited by baratron on July 17, 2019 1:32AM
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • baratron
    baratron
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    baratron wrote: »
    This is a crafting bug rather than a multi-crafting bug, but this seems like the best place to report it.

More information regarding bug 190716-006041.

^^ I am delighted to report that this bug is fixed in patch 5.1.2 :triumph: . I checked in game after seeing the Patch Note "Fixed an issue where the initial state of a crafting station could show your traits as unlearned, even if you had learned them" and tried everything possible to trigger the bug. It's definitely gone - for now, at least :grin: .

Edited by baratron on July 23, 2019 11:20PM
    Guildmaster of the UESP Guild on the North American PC/Mac Server 2200+ CP & also found on the European PC/Mac Server 1700+ CP

These characters are on both servers:
    Alix de Feu - Breton Templar Healer level 50
    Brings-His-Own-Forest - Argonian Warden Healer level 50
    Hrodulf Bearpaw - Nord Warden Bear Friend & identical twin of Bjornolfr level 50
    Jadisa al-Belkarth - Redguard Arcanist looking for a role

NA-only characters:
    Martin Draconis - Imperial Sorceror Healer (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Arzhela Petit - Breton Dragonknight Healer (Daggerfall Covenant) level 50
    Bjornolfr Steel-Shaper - Nord Dragonknight Crafter & Not-Much-Damage Dealer (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
    Verandis Bloodraven - Altmer Nightblade Healer & clone of Count Verandis Ravenwatch (Aldmeri Dominion) level 50
    Gethin Oakrun - Bosmer Nightblade Thief & terrible Tank (Ebonheart Pact) level 50
  • Banana
    Banana
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Can i drop my addon now. Does it have favourites?