Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Blades of Ysgromar recruiting. Small progression guild looking to grow with new members!

andrewm9620nub18_ESO
andrewm9620nub18_ESO
Soul Shriven
The Blades of Ysgromar is a small guild looking to grow. Our goal is to gather members for Vet dungeons, help players build their characters, acquire gear, and start laying the foundation for trials. We have a discord available, and can help with various other areas of the game. All friendly and considerate players welcome. Post any questions you may have and I’ll get them answered for you.

GT: Sne4ky Twinkie
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    Please send invite and Discord info. Would love to help with Vet Dungeons.

Weekly/Monthly Dues?

Any minimum level?

Is this just for lower level folks working towards leveling or are 810 Vets welcome?

Are you looking for people with multiple characters and who can tank, heal, and DPS or are one-trick ponies with one character and one talent okay?
    Edited by FixedBlade123 on July 19, 2019 8:08PM
  • andrewm9620nub18_ESO
    andrewm9620nub18_ESO
    Soul Shriven
    Please send invite and Discord info. Would love to help with Vet Dungeons.

Weekly/Monthly Dues?

Any minimum level?

Is this just for lower level folks working towards leveling or are 810 Vets welcome?

Are you looking for people with multiple characters and who can tank, heal, and DPS or are one-trick ponies with one character and one talent okay?

In response to your message, there are no Dues you would have to pay as of right now. All levels and roles are welcome. Main thing to be aware of is we are starting from scratch essentially and would need help in recruiting more members. The goal is to get enough members together to get involved in trials. You are welcome to join and if you don’t think it’s for you then that’s alright. Just let me know
    GT is in original post
  • FixedBlade123
    FixedBlade123
    ✭✭✭
    I would be happy to be an active member but recruiting isn't my thing. If you want someone to help with dungeons and other activities then please send an invite. If you are currently looking for aggressive recruiters then I'm not the dude you're looking for.