Update 24 and the Dragonhold DLC Game Pack are both now available for testing on the PTS! Experience the amazing conclusion to the Season of the Dragon saga. You can read the full patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/493609/ 

Question Reference # 190715-002075

Nails2112
Nails2112
Soul Shriven
A week ago I submitted a bug using /bug followed by submitting a support ticket related to not receiving a weekly reward for being on the trial leader board for vSO ( screenshot was included in the bug and support ticket). The only response I received was an email stating that if you ( zos/eso ) do not hear from me by responding to the email with 4 days you would consider the issue resolved. Well I have responded every day stating that the issue has not been resolved and I have not heard any response since.

I had stated that I was in the trial the entire time no disconnects, no changing characters, definitely on the leader board, also no reward showing up in my in game mail. I don't really need the reward, I'm sure it would have been something like a vo resto staff, however there could have been a small chance it would have been something nice like tfs dagger.

Was/is anything going to be done about this issue? Since it seems nothing is happening by submitting a bug/support ticket I thought I'd put something here to see I get any response or not.