The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PvP is truly beautiful.....

• Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Aedrion wrote: »
    I never can and never will sympathise with a stamblade. Like somebody said above, you're lucky cloak is so overpowered, otherwise your montage would have ended a LOT sooner.

That asside. Fix servers plz ZoS. Oh who are we kidding, come 2020, ESO will still be like this.

Just happened to be on my stam NB since I'm getting my last star on that toon but cloak being overpowered? Nothing more than L2P issue at best since it has WAY to many counters so definitely not my fault people cant L2P there class and use abilities and pots to counter 1 skill

And on a side note only killing 4 ppl is hardly anything especially since I have posted clips of my stam sorc 1v7 and mag sorc 1v11 and my full cheese stam DK hitting a nice 1v15
  • vokage89
    vokage89
    ✭✭✭
    Yup..lag is Trash confirmed.
  • LegacyDM
    LegacyDM
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hippie4927 wrote: »
    valeriiya wrote: »
    LoreToo wrote: »
    @ZOS_MattFiror @ZOS_GinaBruno i think you should send this to the team. If this crap happens on PS4/XB1....idk realy. I thought its only pc eu problrm, but niw i see that its GAME problem.

I've already tried they ZOS keeps shutting my post down and I'm getting no response

It's because Matt only cares about $$ and Gina is just stuck in the middle.

It's the shareholders that only care about $$. Matt is stuck in the middle with Gina. Why does this remind me of a song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jFGjC2MpUU

Wrong. Matt is the fricken President, for ZeniMax Online Studios LLC. He only cares about the $$. It’s not like he’s just some schlepp running a team of developers. He’s the fricken president of zos. He’s got some pull in influencing the board of directors. How come he hasn’t championed the board for more resources to fix cyrodil? I’ll tell you why, because he’s done the math and it’s not profitable. Pve is profitable so that’s what he is championing,

https://www.zenimax.com/about

Legacy of Kain
    Vicious Carnage
    ¥ampire Lord of the South
  • SneaK
    SneaK
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    khajiitNPC wrote: »
    I have none of these issues on a Xbox one X. I hate to be that guy, but maybe you should check in on your ISP.

I have an X and have all these issues. Maybe you just don’t go into Cyrodiil in the PM..
    "IMO"
    Aldmeri Dominion
    Bosmer Nightblade AR 32 - Altmer Templar AR 26 - Dunmer Dragonknight AR 18 - Altmer Sorcerer AR 20 - Khajiit Dragonknight AR 18
    (+3 not worth mentioning, yet)
  • Unfadingsilence
    Unfadingsilence
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    SneaK wrote: »
    khajiitNPC wrote: »
    I have none of these issues on a Xbox one X. I hate to be that guy, but maybe you should check in on your ISP.

I have an X and have all these issues. Maybe you just don’t go into Cyrodiil in the PM..

Same including a 4TB SSD and 1 gig upload and 1gig download speeds it has gotten a little better since I posted this but still extremely bad at times
  • coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
    rogenep360 wrote: »
    At least u have a carry class to overcome lag, try that on a stamdk dizzing swing build and u will feel what lag is

Try puncturing sweep... XD