Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

[Social] [End Game PvE] [Trade] Very Active Uncensored Social Guild w/ Trader/Discord/Website/more

• gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @DumDiddlyBumBum14 I have sent you an invite in-game. I look forward to seeing you in guild chat!
    "I was lurking behind a Dark Anchor chain link, preparing to terrify an approaching Soul Shriven by suddenly knocking her down and sneering, "No match at all," when I suddenly felt a strange tingling all over, from my horns down to my toes. I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void." -Excerpt from I was Summoned by a Mortal by Kynval Zzedenkathik of Clan Deathbringer
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @PoppycockAU0287 I sent you an invite in-game. Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat!
    "I was lurking behind a Dark Anchor chain link, preparing to terrify an approaching Soul Shriven by suddenly knocking her down and sneering, "No match at all," when I suddenly felt a strange tingling all over, from my horns down to my toes. I grew dizzy as the plane spun around me, nearly fell into a pool of blue plasm, and then suddenly felt myself hurled into an endless black void." -Excerpt from I was Summoned by a Mortal by Kynval Zzedenkathik of Clan Deathbringer
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @tacypoc I have sent you an invite in-game! Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat!
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @BigOCat I have sent you an invite in-game. I look forward to seeing you in guild chat!
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @MetroMan89 I have sent you an invite in-game. Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat!
  • itsJylerTAG
    itsJylerTAG
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to join @itsCyberWolfe
  • Higano
    Higano
    Soul Shriven
    Heya! I'd be more than happy to join you guys. IGN is @Higano
  • gtnorrell
    gtnorrell
    ✭✭
    @Higano I have sent you an invite in-game. Looking forward to seeing you in guild chat!
  • Granicus
    Granicus
    ✭✭✭
    I’m a relatively new player and requesting an invite, please. /TIA IGN Granicus-Magnus
    PC/NA
    PvE
    Intel I9-9900K
    32GB RAM
    2x 1TB Samsung 970 Pro NVMe M.2 SSDs
    Nvidia RTX 2080 TI 11GB
  • Dyynamic70
    Dyynamic70
    ✭✭✭
    I would like an invite please.

@Dyynamic70

Thanks!