Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Why do we keep going after AD all the time?

• KillsAllElves
    KillsAllElves
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rowjoh wrote: »
    AD have an abundance of immature triggered muppets and their 'hate' whispers are a never ending source of amusement and satisfaction :)

On the xbox, you kill a bananna youre almost guaranteed to get hate mail. When you kill them their egos gets fractured and they feel compelled to project their nerdery douchebaggery to you. Its pathetic.
  • heng14rwb17_ESO
    heng14rwb17_ESO
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD STRONG!
    AD OP!
    AD IS FOREVER !
    DESTROY AD AND U WIN WAR !
  • evoniee
    evoniee
    ✭✭✭✭
    PC EU AD have so many plebs so other factions target them for easy kill.
    as ad player i usually play alone at enemy home base resources cause too many good enemy player in ad keeps.
  • MaxJrFTW
    MaxJrFTW
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    They're all zergs, even their most "respectable" players will zerg you down and call it "small scaling" because they were in a 5 man group. They stack their whole faction together and use discord to run around with a giant 80+ man group. They have the largest amount of nightblade snipers, and they have by far the worst players.

I don't like any of them.
    "I don't know you, and I don't care to know you."
    ―Ulrich Leland, 3E 433
  • Neoauspex
    Neoauspex
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rowjoh wrote: »
    AD have an abundance of immature triggered muppets and their 'hate' whispers are a never ending source of amusement and satisfaction :)

On the xbox, you kill a bananna youre almost guaranteed to get hate mail. When you kill them their egos gets fractured and they feel compelled to project their nerdery douchebaggery to you. Its pathetic.

I have great respect for my EP and DC enemies. I have very little tolerance for people who misspell "banana".
  • khajiitNPC
    khajiitNPC
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    People using the term Zerg because they are in a AvAvA area and thought they could 1vX but found out they could only 1vX potatoes. Lol.
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    khajiitNPC wrote: »
    People using the term Zerg because they are in a AvAvA area and thought they could 1vX but found out they could only 1vX potatoes. Lol.

Seriously, or just try and jump people who don’t fight back who’re running to an objective. I can’t count the number of times these people complain when people fight back and kill them.

If you don’t want to be attacked then stop attacking people! It’s the most ridiculous complaint ever. ‘Wah, you fight back, no fair’.
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Dojohoda
    Dojohoda
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because bananas are good for you.
    Fan of playing magblade since 2015. (PC NA)
    Might be joking in comments.
    -->(((Cyrodiil)))<--
  • Iskiab
    Iskiab
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Because before faction lock a lot of people had EP and DC characters they’d hop back and forth on to pvp. They never bothered to make AD toons because they were the weakest faction.

So those older players got used to those factions doing well, and have always disliked AD. That’s where the ‘friends’ on different factions complaints come from, and people not liking faction lock.... just look at this thread. So many people have an irrational hatred of AD, do you think those people have AD toons when they complain about faction lock?
    Edited by Iskiab on July 21, 2019 2:10AM
    Looking for any guildies I used to play with:
    Havoc Warhammer - Alair
    LoC EQ2 - Mayi and Iskiab
    Condemned and Tabula Rasa - Rift - Iskiab
    Or anyone else I used to play games with in guilds I’ve forgotten
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    basically, EP and DC need to make sure AD has little to nothing during the day as AD night caps the *** out of the map.
    Invictus
  • Drdeath20
    Drdeath20
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Where i play every alliance gets its share of double teaming but the alliance that responds the worst seems to get it the worst.

If you stay on the defensive, you will continue to get pumped but if a decent group can start stacking up some undefended back keeps....well it usually seems to take the pressure off.
  • Ragnarock41
    Ragnarock41
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    AD is full of sniveling Bosmer stinkblades. It's NEVER a bad time to hit them!

Like cockroaches, when you see one, you know there are at least 9 others sneaking nearby.
  • baronzilch
    baronzilch
    ✭✭✭
    Cuwen wrote: »
    Why are we always hitting AD, even when they're in 2nd or last place? Why aren't we hitting the faction that's in first place? Doesn't seem like good strategy or very smart to me.
    Lucky28 wrote: »
    basically, EP and DC need to make sure AD has little to nothing during the day as AD night caps the *** out of the map.

This is the issue on PCNA. Nightcapping is so powerful for AD (on PCNA AD outnumbers DC+EP combined most nights) that the only choice right now is to gate AD during the day/primetime. There is no direct collusion (that I am aware of) but it's a logical result in response to the nightcapping as people are fed up and actually want a chance for their faction to win once in a while.

If you want it to stop, convince the nighttime guilds to split themselves into three factions and actually, you know, PvP. (Personally, I really don't understand how roflstomping the whole map without resistance is even fun, but to each their own, I guess.)

For future devs: Dynamic Population Locks from launch! These can be phased out over time, but, you need to force-spread the guilds around in every time slot for PvP to fair and fun in each time slot. This was a huge problem in DAOC as well, and no one at ZOS seems to have learned anything from it.

Although, to be honest I don't know if adding dynamic locks now would be as effective and it might lose/anger a lot of users, but short of the nighttime AD voluntarily splitting themselves up, it's pretty much the only thing that we can try.
  • Bhelen
    Bhelen
    ✭✭✭
    The thing about Cyrodill is everyone is always getting "double teamed" because that's how the map is designed. In reality on a balanced pop you're getting pushed by roughly half of each team while the other half are pushing each other. Rarely do factions stop fighting each other unless somebody has emperor.

That being said I know alot of people who prefer farming down south because AD is easier to farm.
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I agree that people tend to go path of least resistance, and if DC is focusing AD as “punishment” for painting the map yellow with more players than the other alliances combined, EP will probably (mostly) do the same.
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    Iskiab wrote: »
    Because before faction lock a lot of people had EP and DC characters they’d hop back and forth on to pvp. They never bothered to make AD toons because they were the weakest faction.

So those older players got used to those factions doing well, and have always disliked AD. That’s where the ‘friends’ on different factions complaints come from, and people not liking faction lock.... just look at this thread. So many people have an irrational hatred of AD, do you think those people have AD toons when they complain about faction lock?

100% true
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • Savos_Saren
    Savos_Saren
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭
    baronzilch wrote: »
    Why are we always hitting AD, even when they're in 2nd or last place? Why aren't we hitting the faction that's in first place? Doesn't seem like good strategy or very smart to me.

This is the issue on PCNA. Nightcapping is so powerful for AD (on PCNA AD outnumbers DC+EP combined most nights) that the only choice right now is to gate AD during the day/primetime. There is no direct collusion (that I am aware of) but it's a logical result in response to the nightcapping as people are fed up and actually want a chance for their faction to win once in a while.

If you want it to stop, convince the nighttime guilds to split themselves into three factions and actually, you know, PvP. (Personally, I really don't understand how roflstomping the whole map without resistance is even fun, but to each their own, I guess.)

For future devs: Dynamic Population Locks from launch! These can be phased out over time, but, you need to force-spread the guilds around in every time slot for PvP to fair and fun in each time slot. This was a huge problem in DAOC as well, and no one at ZOS seems to have learned anything from it.

Although, to be honest I don't know if adding dynamic locks now would be as effective and it might lose/anger a lot of users, but short of the nighttime AD voluntarily splitting themselves up, it's pretty much the only thing that we can try.

For the bolded part: we’ve seen EP players literally hand off our scrolls to DC players. At any point- you can find DC/EP players working side by side at resources and keeps (not attacking each other). We even see coordinated scroll pushes between EP and DC on both our scrolls.
    Want to enjoy the game more? Try both PvP (crybabies) and PvE (carebears). You'll get a better perspective on everyone's opinion.

PC NA AD
    Savos Saren
  • mague
    mague
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Cyrodiil is one big conspiracy.
  • Idinuse
    Idinuse
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    IronWooshu wrote: »
    PC NA is so different from PS4 NA.. EP on PS4 sound like AD on PC. EP have massive numbers skill ranges so varied, it's either smashing thru 50 of then with ease or getting smashed by a well put together group of good players.

However PS4 PVP is more balanced. Scores right now are less than 2k difference between each faction, EP won last month, AD is in the lead right now but DC is closing fast.

To the OP's point tho, EP and DC both always fight AD rather than each other. It's easier for both teams to crash south rather than go east and west.

Correction: it’s easier for them to fight one faction with two fully stacked factions. A compass direction has nothing to do with it. :p

Just shows the quality of AD to constantly fight two factions in a two fronts war. They often split the map like you split a cake to entitled children, at times fighting side by side. :D
    Sed ut perspiciatis unde omnis iste natus error sit voluptatem accusantium dolorem que laudantium, totam rem aperiam, eaque ipsa quae ab illo inventore veritatis et quasi architecto beatae vitae dicta sunt explicabo. Nemo enim ipsam voluptatem quia voluptas sit aspernatur aut odit aut fugit, sed quia consequuntur magni dolores eos qui ratione voluptatem sequi nesciunt. Neque porro quisquam est, qui dolorem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia non numquam eius modi tempora incidunt ut labore et dolore magnam aliquam quaerat voluptatem. Ut enim ad minima veniam, quis nostrum exercitationem ullam corporis suscipit laboriosam, nisi ut aliquid ex ea commodi consequatur? Quis autem vel eum iure reprehenderit qui in ea voluptate velit esse quam nihil molestiae consequatur, vel illum qui dolorem eum fugiat quo voluptas nulla pariatur?
  • NBrookus
    NBrookus
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭
    Every faction thinks they are "always" being doubleteamed and fighting on two fronts and the other two factions don't fight each other at all.
  • steven22
    steven22
    ✭✭✭

so dc and ep don't nightcap ? never , ever ? :o
    Main - Char : Dandriil - Tamriel Hero, Explorer, Stormproof,Overlord

Nightblade since Beta , ESO Plus , PC EU

Proud Magicka Nightblade
  • CritsTheBed
    CritsTheBed
    ✭✭✭✭
    steven22 wrote: »

If were talking PC/NA KAAL, no.
  • steven22
    steven22
    ✭✭✭

I am on the wrong server then.
    Main - Char : Dandriil - Tamriel Hero, Explorer, Stormproof,Overlord

Nightblade since Beta , ESO Plus , PC EU

Proud Magicka Nightblade
  • Cerotonin
    Cerotonin
    ✭✭✭
    I play AD. I understand that people will hate others even if it’s truly meaningless. It can’t be helped that people are so easily triggered by others though, it’s their own problem.

I like Cyrodiil. I try avoiding high-traffick hours since I like weapon swapping and my skills casting at their correct times. I don’t like playing at night either since it becomes so much harder to even find any fights when your faction is killing people before you even reach the right range.

I just finished my EP toon and faction lock really is disappointing lol. I guess it’s to prevent sabotage, but sabotage is a part of war
    Edited by Cerotonin on July 29, 2019 1:43PM
  • Marcus684
    Marcus684
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I play AD. I understand that people will hate others even if it’s truly meaningless. It can’t be helped that people are so easily triggered by others though, it’s their own problem.

I like Cyrodiil. I try avoiding high-traffick hours since I like weapon swapping and my skills casting at their correct times. I don’t like playing at night either since it becomes so much harder to even find any fights when your faction is killing people before you even reach the right range.

I just finished my EP toon and faction lock really is disappointing lol. I guess it’s to prevent sabotage, but sabotage is a part of war

We're not "triggered" by it. It's simply not fun to be run over by 3+ times your number everywhere you go, especially when they have all the emp and scroll buffs, plus the hammer.

This isn't war, it's a game. Games are supposed to fun for everyone involved.

And this isn't a faction lock thread. Try to focus.
    Edited by Marcus684 on July 29, 2019 8:38PM
  • darkblue5
    darkblue5
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Yeah, as long as you don't remember PC/NA Vivec.
  • Lucky28
    Lucky28
    ✭✭✭✭✭

What does that have to do with anything?. whoever does it (my own faction included) i don't *** like it and they deserve to be reprimanded and at this moment it is AD who is guilty, is that somehow hard to understand?.
    Edited by Lucky28 on July 29, 2019 9:46PM
    Invictus
  • maxjapank
    maxjapank
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭

What does that have to do with anything?. whoever does it (my own faction included) i don't *** like it and they deserve to be reprimanded, is that somehow hard to understand?.

Again. This isn’t true. Currently AD has a higher population during most of Oceanic. But that hasn’t always been the case. And historically, both EP and DC have had more numbers from 9am est (Japan 10 pm). And from this time nearly every AD keep is gone. And even before DC acquired their Japanese guilds, EP had the greater numbers and could nearly take the entire map from this time.

Just two campaigns ago, one very strong DC guild was actually intent on moving to AD because AD was getting so demolished. Because of the campaign locks and having to remove every toon out of Cyrodiil, half of their group was stuck. I guess it’s good that that didn’t occur.

I also don’t know of any guilds running for AD during Oceanic time. There is still Ni, but they play at a very early time. The map does go yellow. But after they log, what AD guild is there? I’m not saying there isn’t one. I just don’t know of one currently playing.

But I do agree. No one likes a one-sided campaign. Which is why some of us are moving from AD to DC.