The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/

An open world, easy implementation PvP concept.

• erio
    erio
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cathexis wrote: »
    And what would be the point? Pressing 'x' to kill a player. Boy, that sounds exciting.

Yes well, I did say it was simplified. It also requires being sneaky, and not only that but it requires finding sneaky players as well. Emphasis would shift to sneaker gear, and it would be less tank and more cloak and dagger.

I think it would be fun, it would force you to be on your toes while you pve, while keeping your focus on pve, if you enjoy that sort of thing. It is much more low skill and relaxed.

A lot like pies and mudballs.

yea bro doing a grand old quest or having a nice 1v1 and then in .0001 of a second you're dead wow so relaxing
  • Cathexis
    Cathexis
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    erio wrote: »
    Cathexis wrote: »
    And what would be the point? Pressing 'x' to kill a player. Boy, that sounds exciting.

Yes well, I did say it was simplified. It also requires being sneaky, and not only that but it requires finding sneaky players as well. Emphasis would shift to sneaker gear, and it would be less tank and more cloak and dagger.

I think it would be fun, it would force you to be on your toes while you pve, while keeping your focus on pve, if you enjoy that sort of thing. It is much more low skill and relaxed.

A lot like pies and mudballs.

yea bro doing a grand old quest or having a nice 1v1 and then in .0001 of a second you're dead wow so relaxing

Well I mean the purpose of opting in would not be to just stand around, I mean you would be playing a significant portion of the time in stealth to avoid being seen.

You wouldn't want someone else playing in stealth to find you.
    And I would assume most interactions pull you out of stealth, so you would have to take care of how you do interactions as well.

You could also still run all your pve abilities with the exception of needing to use a stealth detect to find hidden players who are viable targets.

And since you need to be behind a player to use blade of woe on them, you couldn't just casually walk up on anyone.
    Edited by Cathexis on July 22, 2019 4:01AM
    The Tomb of FPS Alteration Magic - Everything You Need to Know About FPS
    https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/520903/tomb-of-fps-alteration-magic-everything-you-need-to-know-about-fps
    Praise Malacath.