Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Kaalgrondtiid EU PC

• EdoKeledus
    EdoKeledus
    ✭✭✭
    Well done DC for the last campaign, it was a good "remontada". To be honest, I didn't except a victory one week ago.
    DC PC EU Vivec
    Daggerfall Convenant Loyalist

• Moonsorrow
    Moonsorrow
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    DC did a great this time, rising up towards the end. :)
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    U mean exploiting hammer bs
  • daemonios
    daemonios
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rake wrote: »
    U mean exploiting hammer bs

I used to PvP years ago. PC-EU, Vivec. Two months in a row, AD basically ignored the campaign until the last 4 or 5 days. Then they exploited the hell out of the underdog bonus, rushing to capture the entire map and flipping the score with said bonus, while ZOS sat on their fat behinds and did nothing on the numerous reports. In the mean time, EP were known to be rabid PvDoorers who'd night cap like the best.

I was on Kalgrontiid this last campaign farming my transmutes and saw DC pushing the map, capturing keeps, grabbing scrolls, with and without the help of Volendrung. So explain to me: what were these exploits of which you speak?
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    No-one cares. Competitive AvAvA and credible PvP died a long time ago. Invinci-tanks and Volendrung zergs are not exploits, they're clearly working as intended, of course.
    Edited by VagabondAngel on July 21, 2019 9:41AM
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
    I never been so happy and excited in this game like tonight, when bubosh took the hammer XDD
  • VagabondAngel
    VagabondAngel
    ✭✭✭✭
    VKHfM2Y.jpg
    ~ Níamh ~
    ~ Ebonheart Pact ~

~ SatGNU - PC - EU ~
  • Bubosh
    Bubosh
    ✭✭✭
    giphy.gif
    Edited by Bubosh on July 21, 2019 11:37AM
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    i guess eh, since the ep zerk dissapeared they are salty?

nice keep claims i gotta say tho

0CGukk9.jpg
    5Pd3KJQ.jpg
    VBv6He2.jpg

we miss you ep zerg, please come back :(
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Imagine being dc and thinking u r worth anything at all
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭

imagine being 20 ep vs 6 dc and only shoot siege all day long :/
    Edited by VinayExile on July 25, 2019 12:49AM
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    6 DC guilds u mean. Cause thats how DC roll
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice troll guilds there. lol
    @Nermy
    Ex-Leader of The Wabbajack [EU EP PvP guild - Now stood down from active duty]
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

“Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.” ― Oscar Wilde

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    VinayExile wrote: »

imagine being 20 ep vs 6 dc and only shoot siege all day long :/

Sounds like some proper PVP. :trollface:
    EU | PC
  • VinayExile
    VinayExile
    ✭✭✭✭
    6 DC guilds u mean. Cause thats how DC roll

well no i literally ment 6 people, look at the pic i posted here earlier in the topic
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Zergs to the left of me,
    Zergs to the right...

Looking forward to some fun in Cyro tonight ;)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

Nermden - EP Warden, Nerm-in'a'tor - EP Dragon Knight, N'erm - EP Sorcerer, D'arkness - EP Nightblade, Nermy - EP Templar

"An Army is a team; lives, sleeps, eats, fights as a team. This individual heroic stuff is a lot of crap." -General George S. Patton
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    3 days and no response, lazy Kaal guys
    gg DC and <3 ep its a fun camp so far
  • elfantasmo
    elfantasmo
    ✭✭✭
    👀
  • Master_Kas
    Master_Kas
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    dtsharples wrote: »
    3 days and no response, lazy Kaal guys
    gg DC and <3 ep its a fun camp so far

Nah Pvp is just dead, except for the same old zergs that like to run around in the lag and zerging eachother down.
    EU | PC
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's not dead mate, there's a very active EP faction stack at midnight every day.
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    unknown.png?width=1083&height=610
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think the map look so much more prettier when it's painted red... >:)
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    No Nermy it's *** disgusting.
    But I guess your zerg doesn't care how they ruin other peoples gaming time, as evidenced by your stacking of 3 guilds to crash out any opposition :)
  • Rake
    Rake
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    DC speaking of guild stacking.
    Now I saw it all.
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    My zerg? You talk like I have something to do with it. Haven't been in Cyro since Saturday. Also the previous post is right, DC accusing other alliances of guild stacking is hilarious. You've really put a smile on my face. :D

And red is such a nice colour compared to yellow or blue. Why do you think red roses are the flowers of <3? ;)

Edited by Nermy on August 13, 2019 7:48AM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Julibomb
    Julibomb
    ✭✭
    Haha EP guild stacking...

Last night we (WabbaJack) a 14 man group went up againt TDA with over 40 people in there zerg and against Hungry wolves who where running 2 full groups.

I think you must be confused by colors.... Blue is DC just so your aware.

Also, if you see one person with a tabard on, it doesnt mean that the whole guild is there
    PC EU - EP - CP Campaign

- Raid leader of Retaliatíon -
  • coletas
    coletas
    ✭✭✭✭
    Julibomb wrote: »
    Haha EP guild stacking...

Last night we (WabbaJack) a 14 man group went up againt TDA with over 40 people in there zerg and against Hungry wolves who where running 2 full groups.

Meanwhile the rest of the world praying on their houses to god zenibug... "make a server just for noob zergling and let us play PvP instead of lagvslag". God replied "mmmm... Maybe doing a new PvP event............"
  • Nermy
    Nermy
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    OOOoooOOOoooooOOOoooo... It's the weekend and this campaign ends with EP were top when I last looked!!

Give me all your sob stories of zergs and night capping and let me wallow in your tears! :smiling_imp:

(Ahh, c'mon lads, it's just a game... ;) )
    Edited by Nermy on August 16, 2019 10:40AM
    @Nermy
    BLOOD FOR THE PACT!!!

• Berenhir
    Berenhir
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    PvP, especially AvA, is on an all time technical and tactical low.

I suppose next campaign is going to be as abysmally *** as this campaign was.
    PC EU - Ebonheart Pact - Gray Host - Death Recap -#zergfarming -
  • dtsharples
    dtsharples
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Indeed. When Oceanic is what decides the outcome of both NA & EU servers, something has gone drastically wrong.