Maintenance for the week of January 25:
• PC/Mac: No maintenance – January 25
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 26, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EST (14:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – January 26, 2:00PM EST (19:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EST (23:00 UTC)
• Xbox One: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance– January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®4: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – January 27, 4:00AM EST (9:00 UTC) - 8:00AM EST (13:00 UTC)
Am I doing it wrong? (fishing in arteum)
Hello, so I have a question about fishing on arteum to get arteum broth. I've been fishing for about 4 hours now and I haven't even gotten a single of those satchels you're supposed to get. I use the regular baits for the different types of holes. But should I use some other special bait to get it?
Edited by Freakin_Hytte on July 20, 2019 8:37PM
I'm wondering because several friends said it's a fast farm and that I would easily get it between 30min and an hour, but obviously that didn't happen. So am I doing something wrong or does Rngesus just hate me?
And btw cudos to all of you that have the master angler title, this is easily the most boring thing I've ever done in eso.