Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Am I doing it wrong? (fishing in arteum)

Freakin_Hytte
Freakin_Hytte
✭✭✭✭✭
Hello, so I have a question about fishing on arteum to get arteum broth. I've been fishing for about 4 hours now and I haven't even gotten a single of those satchels you're supposed to get. I use the regular baits for the different types of holes. But should I use some other special bait to get it?
I'm wondering because several friends said it's a fast farm and that I would easily get it between 30min and an hour, but obviously that didn't happen. So am I doing something wrong or does Rngesus just hate me?

And btw cudos to all of you that have the master angler title, this is easily the most boring thing I've ever done in eso.
Edited by Freakin_Hytte on July 20, 2019 8:37PM

Best Answer

• czar
    czar
    ✭✭✭✭
    As long as you're using the correct bait for that type of water, then no, there's no other trick to it. It definitely wasn't a fast farm for me, I spent more than five hours trying to get that recipe.
    stam scrub
    Answer ✓
  • Freakin_Hytte
    Freakin_Hytte
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    czar wrote: »
    As long as you're using the correct bait for that type of water, then no, there's no other trick to it. It definitely wasn't a fast farm for me, I spent more than five hours trying to get that recipe.

Thx for answer, then I'll just keep on going until I get it :)
  • VaranisArano
    VaranisArano
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Its all ocean water, so use worms. Other than that, its just RNG.