The issue is resolved, and the North American PC/Mac megaserver is now available. Thank you for your patience!
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [IN PROGRESS] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Queen’s Decree — Can’t Open Monastery Undercroft

Araneae6537
Araneae6537
✭✭✭✭✭
✭✭✭✭✭
I just started the Queen’s Decree quest in Summerset and after investigating the monastery, went to the Undercroft, but the option to Open is grayed out. I went back to the napping monk and went through every dialogue option just in case and searched the entire place to no avail. I relogged and left and re-entered the area but none of this fixed it. I saw other players enter (alas, they didn’t see my inquiries) so I don’t think it’s a general bug. Do I need to abandon and restart the quest? Is there something I might have done incorrectly to cause this?

In case it could be important, I started ESO this past week and teleported two of my characters to Morrowind and Summerset to start the quest lines there rather than do the same story on all my characters.

Best Answer

• Metafae
    Metafae
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    You need to go upstairs and find an abyssal pearl. Then that starts a chat with whats-her-face from the psijics.

She will tell you to go down to the undercroft, and that will open the door for you.
    Edited by Metafae on July 20, 2019 8:43AM
    Answer ✓