The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

20k ancestral rubbing

TheImperfect
TheImperfect
✭✭✭✭✭
I can't get the last item in the collection of 30 ancestral shrine rubbings in VVardenfell for the achievement. It is the Othrelas shrine.
I was wondering if someone would be able to C. O. D. it to me for 20, 000 gold . Maybe you have a character that is not bothering to do the achievement. Please send it to @mrsrobot
Edited by TheImperfect on July 20, 2019 12:12AM
  • Ankaridan
    Ankaridan
    ✭✭✭
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankaridan wrote: »

Thanks, I know where it is but the shrine is not active for me to take the rubbing. I either accidentally deleted the rubbing a while ago and forgot or it's a bug and it just doesn't work.
  • Ankaridan
    Ankaridan
    ✭✭✭
    If you delete the rubbing you can pick it up again. It's more likely it's in your bags / bank / storage, and it's preventing you from picking up a second one.

If it's a bug, just keep at it. IIRC the rubbings are not tradeable.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well it won't let me get it and I tried logging in and out again. I will check my bank as there is a possibility it could be there. Thanks.
  • Ankaridan
    Ankaridan
    ✭✭✭
    A cruise through tech support forums tells me occasionally people have issue with this, and have to weapon swap / roll dodge / reload UI to become interactable.
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ankaridan wrote: »
    A cruise through tech support forums tells me occasionally people have issue with this, and have to weapon swap / roll dodge / reload UI to become interactable.

Well I will give it a go because I really want to get the achievement. Thank you so much for your help.
  • Grianasteri
    Grianasteri
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrsrobot wrote: »
    Ancestral rubbing...

This sounds like some kind of kinky necro philia. Whatever floats your boat!

Edited by Grianasteri on July 25, 2019 10:50AM
  • TheImperfect
    TheImperfect
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    mrsrobot wrote: »
    Ancestral rubbing...

This sounds like some kind of kinky necro philia. Whatever floats your boat!

Hehehe

I actually realised that I already gave the first rubbing to the museum guy and that's why I couldn't get it again. I had collected the rest so completed the achievement. It was a long time between occasions doing it and I forgot.