The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 22:
• [COMPLETE] PC/Mac: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 22, 4:00AM EDT (08:00 UTC) - 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC)
• Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – April 24, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Returning player

Thessalia
Thessalia
✭✭
Hi guys
i have not played this game for 2-3 years and it seems that there are two new chapters...well it is new for me, Summerset and Elsweyr. Is it possible to buy the two chapters instead of paying for the whole game again? And I also have Morrowind too, so that is also a reason why I don’t want to pay for the game again.
  • Taleof2Cities
    Taleof2Cities
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are not bundled as a pair, @Thessalia, sorry.

The options are getting them separately or buying a pack with the base game.

Remember that Summerset is a DLC now ... so it is included with ESO+ if you are a subscriber.

Edited by Taleof2Cities on July 19, 2019 10:45PM