The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

Crashes with too many characters.

Lilyofthevalley
Lilyofthevalley
Soul Shriven
When filling out a request in help, I used a lot of characters to explain my situation clearly. Both times it crashed when I went to submit it. There were no messages. Just shot me back to the Xbox home screen. Game was off. Had to reload it.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @Lilyofthevalley

Do you have a ticket number for your help request?

As for your crashes with too many characters, you should try power-cycling the Xbox and reinstalling ESO. If you need instructions on performing these steps you can find them here.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • FreshlyB8ked
    FreshlyB8ked
    ✭✭✭✭
    ZOS_BillE wrote: »
    @Lilyofthevalley

Do you have a ticket number for your help request?

As for your crashes with too many characters, you should try power-cycling the Xbox and reinstalling ESO. If you need instructions on performing these steps you can find them here.

I can assure you this is a bug that needs to be fixed. On Xbox NA here and tried submitting a couple tickets the past couple days and each time the message went over the character limit I was dashboarded when I tried submitting the message. There is nothing that tells you how many characters you are going over either.
    Surely you can understand how frustrating this is when you're already having an issue with the game to necessitate the ticket to begin with and then you run into a bug that prevents you from submitting the ticket for the first issue.
    Then we're offered the reply to re download your 80GB game for the fix? Surely that's not the only fix coming for this issue, yes?