The Gold Road Chapter – which includes the Scribing system – and Update 42 is now available to test on the PTS! You can read the latest patch notes here: https://forums.elderscrollsonline.com/en/discussion/656454/
Maintenance for the week of April 15:
• [COMPLETE] ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – April 16, 8:00AM EDT (12:00 UTC) - 6:00PM EDT (22:00 UTC)

PC Client Keeps Crashing in Summerset

vonknobby
vonknobby
I thought it was only happening in certain areas, but now it seems to happen randomly. I have updated my graphics drivers and direct X and everything else I can think of. Any reason this happens?
🍺[PC|NA] "Futz Puckerz" [AD|PvX]🍺 Recruiting New, Returning, and Veteran players.
  • ZOS_Bill
    ZOS_Bill
    admin
    @vonknobby

For everything else you can think of, have you done each troubleshooting step listed in this help article?

If you have and ESO continues to crash randomly, we recommend opening a ticket with customer support.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Tamriel Unlimited - ZeniMax Online Studios
    Forum Rules | Code of Conduct | Terms of Service | Home Page | Help Site
    Staff Post
  • vonknobby
    vonknobby
    Appreciate the response I have not tried repairing yet. I will do that first before submitting a ticket thank you.
    🍺[PC|NA] "Futz Puckerz" [AD|PvX]🍺 Recruiting New, Returning, and Veteran players.