Maintenance for the week of March 25:
• [COMPLETE] Xbox: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• [COMPLETE] PlayStation®: NA and EU megaservers for patch maintenance – March 26, 6:00AM EDT (10:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)
• ESO Store and Account System for maintenance – March 28, 9:00AM EDT (13:00 UTC) - 12:00PM EDT (16:00 UTC)

Stamina Necromancer PvP build! THE PLAGUED ARROW!

Dark_Shady
Dark_Shady
✭✭
Hey guys this is my very first PvP build video! i play a main bow bar Stamina necromancer and I love the class! hope you guys enjoy the video!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rcH9J8nUQUI
  • Wolfpaw
    Wolfpaw
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    Good stuff, thanks.
  • Dark_Shady
    Dark_Shady
    ✭✭

Thank you!!!
    Wolfpaw wrote: »
    Good stuff, thanks.

• Davadin
    Davadin
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    great video, makes me want to roll a necro...

but forgive me for skipping some parts (didnt have 24 min right now), but WHY do you need to jump around like that?
    August Palatine Davadin Bloodstrake - Nord Dragon Knight - PC NA - Gray Host
    Greymoor 6.0.7 PvP : Medium 2H/SnB The Destroyer
    Dragonhold 5.2.11 PvE : Medium DW/2H The Blood Furnace
    March 2021 (too lazy to add CP) PvP: Medium DW/Bow The Stabber
  • Dark_Shady
    Dark_Shady
    ✭✭
    I have no idea haha! It’s a super bad habit I picked up in my wow days I guess?? I can’t help it haha!
    Davadin wrote: »

but forgive me for skipping some parts (didnt have 24 min right now), but WHY do you need to jump around like that?

• Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bloodspawn, shackle, and alchemist right?

Am at work so had to be quick about the video

Abilities look just like mine (I'm gonna assume all is necro achers look very similar bar-wise)

Now I'd like to pick your brain a bit (I'm at work remember so hopefully you'll respond by the time I'm off) why alchemist?

Front bar offensive bow I'm assuming? Which if so?

Any plans to change anything after PTS notes?
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Dark_Shady
    Dark_Shady
    ✭✭
    Bloodspawn, shackle, and alchemist right?

Am at work so had to be quick about the video

Abilities look just like mine (I'm gonna assume all is necro achers look very similar bar-wise)

Now I'd like to pick your brain a bit (I'm at work remember so hopefully you'll respond by the time I'm off) why alchemist?

Front bar offensive bow I'm assuming? Which if so?

Any plans to change anything after PTS notes?

correct on the sets, i use clever alch because it gives spell and weapon damage, and since i dont use vigor i really need that spell damage for my intensive mender and as of right now mortal coil also scales with spell damage and magicka! Also with how expensive my ultimates cost, it’s nice to proc clever alch, get up to 5k+ wep dmg and 3k spell damage while colossus is going. Plus it’s a really fun set to use!!

As far as next patch goes, playing it by ear but the sets will most likely remain the same, after playing on the PTS with the build I think its still solid. May look into 7th legion but its all pending future changes! I will make a revision video if I need to for the next patch whenever it comes out!
    Edited by Dark_Shady on July 18, 2019 5:18AM
  • katorga
    katorga
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭
    I really like your idea of going pseudo-hybrid to boost intensive mender. The patch notes can be convoluted, but it looks like a lot of changes that end up keeping the cost and heal of mender roughly the same size as on live. Guardian's costs double, for 10% mitigation and a tiny heal. If the value is not there next patch it makes your approach leveraging high mender heals on a stam build is really sweet.

Once they finally sort out Blastbones' self-esteem issues, this is going to be a really nice class. Probably 1-2 releases away though.

Edited by katorga on July 18, 2019 1:47PM
  • Insco851
    Insco851
    ✭✭✭✭✭

STRATEGIC ADVANTAGES!

Lol really there are a few reasons to hop...
  • Dark_Shady
    Dark_Shady
    ✭✭
    Insco851 wrote: »

STRATEGIC ADVANTAGES!

Lol really there are a few reasons to hop...

Next cinematic they better be hopping around
  • Palidon
    Palidon
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice build however I have noticed with many builds published the publisher leaves out other important information. For your build what Champion Point setup are you using. You left that out. Also unless I missed it what mundus stone. With all the 2H Bow Stam Necro builds out there it is nice to be able to compare each one to see what skills, CP, Mundus stone and gear setup is close to or common with each one.
  • Dark_Shady
    Dark_Shady
    ✭✭
    Palidon wrote: »
    Nice build however I have noticed with many builds published the publisher leaves out other important information. For your build what Champion Point setup are you using. You left that out. Also unless I missed it what mundus stone. With all the 2H Bow Stam Necro builds out there it is nice to be able to compare each one to see what skills, CP, Mundus stone and gear setup is close to or common with each one.

I left CP out on purpose. Reason for leaving CP out is because to me its more preference based, I didn't like the idea of putting my CP up there and people just straight copying it, I wanted that to be more up to the player, I had recorded that part and edited it out.

As far as mundus, I 100%% forgot about that!, I am using the warrior mundus stone, since I am nord I don't get any bonuses to weapon damage from my race so i think it is the best option for my playstyle and build.

Appreciate the feedback since this was my first build vid i figured i would forget things and leave stuff out!
  • Waffennacht
    Waffennacht
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dark_Shady wrote: »
    Palidon wrote: »

I left CP out on purpose. Reason for leaving CP out is because to me its more preference based, I didn't like the idea of putting my CP up there and people just straight copying it, I wanted that to be more up to the player, I had recorded that part and edited it out.

As far as mundus, I 100%% forgot about that!, I am using the warrior mundus stone, since I am nord I don't get any bonuses to weapon damage from my race so i think it is the best option for my playstyle and build.

Appreciate the feedback since this was my first build vid i figured i would forget things and leave stuff out!

Tbf CP (in CP) is huge.

I'm actually not really good at allocation of Cps. Every great player tells me I got em not well lmfao. But... They ... Never... Say .. what's correct....

Just like you...

I see how it is....!!!

JK tis cool. Though if you do feel like posting it I'd love to know though I don't do CP PvP anymore really
    Gamer tag: DasPanzerKat NA Xbox One
    1300+ CP
    Battleground PvP'er

Waffennacht' Builds
  • Shanehere
    Shanehere
    ✭✭✭
    How am I supposed to copy your build point for point and RP as you if I don't have the motifs on your armor, your social security number and know what your favorite color is? L2BuildVideo and stop leaving out vital information please.